Using some games from Week 2 as examples, Adam and Wes talked about different approaches and philosophies, including derivative betting, to cash winning tickets while betting the NFL Preseason.
On this Friday August 18 edition of BangTheBook Radio, Wes Reynolds joined us to discuss his methods for handicapping the NFL Preseason and your favorite host previewed the MLB betting weekend.
by Adam Burke
On the Thursday August 17 edition of BangTheBook Radio, host Adam Burke was joined by professional handicapper Ralph Michaels of WagerTalk.com for some NFL preseason betting tips and analysis.
Host Adam Burke had the pleasure of chatting with both Brad Powers of BradPowersSports.com and also Ralph Michaels of WagerTalk.com on this Thursday August 17 edition of BangTheBook Radio.
On this segment, Adam and Brad took an in-depth look at the Big 12 Conference as we head into another college football season.
The majority of this show was dedicated to college football, as the guys discussed the premier college football programs like Alabama, Clemson, Florida State, Ohio State, USC, and Washington and addressed questions on how to evaluate these teams in power ratings.
Host Adam Burke and Sports Cheetah discussed some NFL Preseason observations from last week and talked about the premier teams in college football from a power ratings and perception standpoint.
On the Tuesday August 15 edition of BangTheBook Radio, host Adam Burke was joined by professional handicapper Bryan Leonard of WagerTalk.com for a comprehensive discussion of college football’s biggest names.
Host Adam Burke was joined for nearly the full hour by Bryan Leonard of WagerTalk.com to talk about how NFL season preparations are going and also to discuss power ratings and betting perception of nine premier college football programs.
On this segment, the guys talked about the differences between betting and handicapping and the things that really matter in sports betting and previewed the AAC and gave an introduction to the Mountain West Conference.
- The Blue Jays and Cubs conclude their lone interleague series for this season with the latter looking to sweep the 3-game set. The match at Wrigley Fieldis slated to begin …
- The Cardinals and Pirates conclude their 4-game set against each other with a change in scenery as they compete in a different venue as part of the 2017 MLB Little …
- Match-up : Real Madrid at Deportivo La Coruna Date : 8/20/2017 Time : 16:15 EDT Spread : REA -1.5 Total : 3 Goals Real Madrid are coming off a very …
- Match-up : Getafe at Athletic Bilbao Date : 8/20/2017 Time : 12:15 EDT Spread : ATH -1 Total : 2.5 Goals Athletic Bilbao had a pretty good season in the …
- Match-up : Betis at Barcelona Date : 8/20/2017 Time : 14:15 EDT Spread : BET +2 Total : 3.25 Goals Barcelona are coming off a somewhat unsuccessful season by their …