It’s a small card again tonight with just one line open at this time and it doesn’t look like we’ll have a play there. We’ll wait for the other two and see how they match up to my number.
Free Experts Sports Picks, Predictions & Sportsbook Reviews
Off a weekend full of upsets and near-misses in college football, we have a good set of situational betting spots to consider as we head into Week 8.
So far, the college football season has been seven weeks long. However, there’s a hard time finding five viable candidates for the Heisman Trophy. Thanks to four upset victories in the Top 10 last week, we couldn’t conceivably put any of those quarterbacks in the Top 5. Meanwhile, players like Josh Rosen and Lamar Jackson can’t help their respective teams win any games.
The NBA season begins on Tuesday night. It really feels like the season just snuck up on us and, to be honest, it pretty much did.
Betting Articles & Picks
- Minnesota Timberwolves at San Antonio Spurs 10/18/2017 Betting Odds, Pick & Preview
- MLB Betting Picks & Tips October 18, 2017
- NHL Picks and Betting Tips October 18, 2017
- Dallas Cowboys vs. San Francisco 49ers 10/22/17 Betting Odds, Pick & Preview
- Seattle Seahawks vs. New York Giants 10/22/17 Betting Odds, Pick & Preview