There are a lot of relieved Xfinity Series drivers this week, even if Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series guys are in the field. The Food City 300 at Bristol Motor Speedway represents the first race on an oval since the July 29 race at Iowa Speedway.
Whatever you call Bristol Motor Speedway, it will be packed with spectators on Saturday night for the toughest ticket to get on the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series calendar. That race is the Bass Pro Shops NRA Night Race.
by Adam Burke
The Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series makes two stops at Michigan International Speedway. The Xfinity Series does not. Instead, the Xfinity Series will be at Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course for the Mid-Ohio Challenge.
The second of two stops at Michigan International Speedway for the 2017 season Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series is coming up this weekend as the drivers get set for the Pure Michigan 400.
We have several Cup guys in the field for the Zippo 200 at The Glen this weekend. This is a road course race at Watkins Glen International, which is the first of two straight and a stretch of three road course races in the next four events for the Xfinity Series.
This week, the drivers will get together at Watkins Glen International in Watkins Glen, New York for the final road course race of the season. This year, it will be run as the I Love New York 355 at The Glen.
The 11th race of the Formula One season, the Hungarian Grand Prix takes place on Sunday, July 30 with a start time of 8 am Eastern on NBCSN.
The Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series drivers are at Pocono Raceway. The Xfinity Series drivers are not. That means a points-eligible driver is guaranteed to win this week’s US Cellular 250 at Iowa Speedway in Newton, Iowa.
The focus turns to Pocono Raceway in Long Pond, Pennsylvania, as the drivers settle in for the Overton’s 400. The drivers were just at Pocono on June 11 and now they’re back for another trip around the 2.5-mile “Tricky Triangle”.
Nine races will follow as part of the 2017 Cup Championship Playoffs and we will crown a winner at Homestead-Miami Speedway just four short months from the day that this Brickyard preview is being written.
- WNBA – 08-20-2017 – Washington Mystics at Indiana Fever Date/Time: 08-20-2017, 17:00 EDT Spread: Indiana Fever +3 Total: +160 A battle between two Eastern Conference squads currently on losing streak …
- WNBA – 08-20-2017 – Seattle Storm at Chicago Sky Date/Time: 08-20-2017, 18:00 EDT Spread: Chicago Sky -1 Total: +168.5 A battle between two squads sitting on the third to last …
- WNBA – 08-20-2017 – Phoenix Mercury at Connecticut Sun Date/Time: 08-20-2017, 15:00 EDT Spread: Connecticut Sun -3.5 Total: +171 Two teams sitting on the top three positions of their respective …
- WNBA – 08-20-2017 – Minnesota Lynx at New York Liberty Date/Time: 08-20-2017, 15:00 EDT Spread: New York Liberty +4.5 Total: +156 A battle between two of the top three teams …
- The Milwaukee Brewers visit the Colorado Rockies on Sunday, August 20 in the finale of a three-game series, with a start time of 3:10 pm Eastern.