A pretty lackluster field will tee it up this weekend at Sedgefield Country Club for the Wyndham Championship. A lot of players that don’t normally command big prices will be doing that this weekend in Greensboro.
This is the final tune-up before the FedEx Cup Playoffs start next week with the Northern Trust at Glen Oaks in New York. That means that those outside the top 125 have a lot on the line.
by Adam Burke
The last major of the PGA Tour season moves around to different venues, but this is one that almost all of the players are familiar with, as the PGA Championship makes a stop at Quail Hollow Club
This is the first time that the PGA Championship will be held at Quail Hollow. That means we don’t have a whole lot of course form from this event, but we can use the Wells Fargo to our advantage for handicapping this week.
A limited number of players are available for this week’s WGC-Bridgestone Invitational. All tournaments given invitational status have smaller fields, but the WGC element of the Bridgestone makes it even more exclusive.
The final World Golf Championships event of the 2016-17 PGA Tour season is this weekend at Firestone Country Club in Akron, Ohio. This is one of the most exclusive fields on the PGA Tour schedule, with just about 75 players that meet the necessary criteria for a WGC event and an invitational event at that.
One of the biggest names in golf and last week’s runner-up at Royal Birkdale are going to Oakville, Ontario, Canada for this year’s one and only event held in Canada.
The field is watered down, but there are still some solid players in the mix this week in Oakville, Ontario at Glen Abbey Golf Course.
A lot of players will be looking to take advantage of the much more manageable field at the Barbasol Championship at the Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail Grand National in Opelika, Alabama.
The Open Championship begins very early on Thursday morning, so you’ll have to be swift with your DFS decisions for the third major of the PGA Tour season.
- Match-up: Kalmar at Sundsvall Date: 8/21/2017 Time: 13:00 EDT Spread: KAL +0.25 Total: 2.25 Goals Sundsvall are having a poor season so far, and they have been in bad form …
- Match-up: Hammarby at Orebro Date: 8/21/2017 Time: 13:00 EDT Spread: HAM +0.25 Total: 2.75 Goals Orebro have been in quite an amazing form lately, as they are undefeated in their …
- Match-up: Villarreal at Levante Date: 8/21/2017 Time: 14:15 EDT Spread: LEV +0.25 Total: 2 Goals Levante did not stay long in the La Liga 2, as they easily captured the …
- Match-up: Eibar at Malaga Date: 8/21/2017 Time: 16:00 EDT Spread: MAL -0.25 Total: 2.25 Goals Two teams that were stuck at the middle of the La Liga standings last season …
- Match-up: Cork City at Finn Harps Date: 8/21/2017 Time: 14:15 EDT Spread: FIN +1.25 Total: 2.5 Goals Cork City have been a dominant force in the Irish Premier Division this …