Hilton Superbook - Pro Football Handicapping Contest
For Weekly LVH Supercontest news, picks and information checkout the Supercontest News Here
2012 Hilton Super Contest Projected Prizes based on 400 entries ( 2011 had 517 Entries and Grand Prize of $320k!)
1st Place $240,000 (40% of all entry fees)
2nd Place $96,000 (16%)
3rd Place $48,000 (8%)
4th Place $30,000 (5%)
5th-10th Place $21,000 (3.5%)
11th-20th Place $6,000 (1%)
2012 Hilton Super Contest Rules
If your looking for a reliable Proxy service use the one we use Hiltoncontestproxy.com
1. The season long non-refundable entry fee is $1500.00. Entries accepted starting July 9, 2012.
All contestants and proxies must be at least 21 years old.
2. Each contestant, identified by social security number, may submit up to two entries. Each entry shall be treated as a separate entry for all
purposes, including prize distribution. The SuperBook reserves the right to approve aliases.
3. Prize structure Based on 400 Entrants*
1st Place 40% of all entry fees $240,000 4th Place 5% of all entry fees $ 30,000
2nd Place 16% of all entry fees $ 96,000 5th – 10th Place 3.5% of all entry fees (each) $ 21,000
3rd Place 8% of all entry fees $ 48,000 11th – 20th Place 1% of all entry fees (each) $ 6,000
Total 100% of all entry fees*
Actual cash prizes will be based on total number of contestants and may be different based on respective places, as set forth in rule 19.
4. The SuperBook shall offer a $10,000 early sign-up bonus. Those who enter on or before 4:00 pm Monday, September 3rd will be eligible to
compete in a three week mini contest (the final three weeks of the Pro Football regular season). The entry selecting the most winners over the final
three weeks of the season will win the $10,000 prize, which is provided by the SuperBook and does not come out of the entry fees. Ties will be split
5. The SuperBook shall offer a $10,000 aggregate bonus to the entry that selects 67% (or better) winners for the entire season. Ties (pushes) will be
disregarded in figuring win percentage for this bonus prize. This cash bonus is provided by the SuperBook and does not come out of
THE SUPERCONTEST prize monies or entry fees. If more than one entry qualifies for this bonus, the $10,000 will be divided equally.
6. THE SUPERCONTEST is based on picking winning teams against the SuperBook contest line. Contestants must select five teams per week,
per entry. Contestants may not select both sides of the game on a single entry. However, contestants may select one side of the game on one
entry and the opposite side of the same game on a separate entry.
7. Contest winners will be determined by the total number of points accumulated during the Pro Football regular season (see rule 14).
Each winning selection will be credited as one point. Ties (pushes) count as one half point.
8. Contestants must submit their weekly selections to the SuperBook by 11:00 am each Saturday morning, except when contestant
wishes to use any game that starts before this deadline. If a contestant wishes to use any game that is scheduled to start before this
deadline, their weekly selections must be submitted prior to the start of those games. Any contestant who fails to submit their weekly
selections by 11:00 am Saturday will be awarded zero points that week. THIS TIME DEADLINE WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED.
9. Weekly selection cards will be available at approximately 5 pm each Wednesday. Contestant selections will be available in the SuperBook each
Saturday afternoon. Current standings will be available in the SuperBook each Wednesday afternoon. Current standings and/or selections may
be publicly posted and may be available on www.thelvh.com.
10. Each contestant may authorize a proxy to submit their selections by properly signing and authorizing such, in person at the SuperBook.
11. Contestants (or their proxy) may be required to present contest I.D. card or photo I.D., personally sign their selection card and enter their contest
I.D. number to validate their selections. By signing the official entry form, the entrant becomes the “official contestant” and is the only one
approved to collect any prize monies. Proxy’s are not eligible to collect any prize monies.
12. Only one card of weekly selections may be submitted per entry. In the event a contestant has two entries, the contestant must submit a separate
card of weekly selections per entry. If more than one card of weekly selections is erroneously accepted for an entry, then the first card of
weekly selections associated with the entry will be the official selections of record.
13. The ticket (receipt) generated from the stub portion of the selection card is the official entry of record. The card itself is not valid for any purpose.
14. The Pro Football regular season must consist of at least ten weeks for THE SUPERCONTEST to be considered valid. If the regular season
is shortened to less than ten weeks, THE SUPERCONTEST will be cancelled and all entry fees will be refunded. The entire 17 week regular
season schedule must be played in order to win the early sign up bonus (rule 4), and the 67% (or better) winners bonus (rule 5).
15. All LVH SuperBook House Rules and Regulations apply to this contest unless otherwise stipulated in these rules.
16. Sign-up deadline: 11:00 am Saturday, September 8, 2012. Sign-up deadline to be eligible for the early sign-up bonus,
4:00 pm Monday, September 3, 2012.
17. The SuperBook reserves the right to cancel this contest or refuse to accept any registration or wager if the same could violate any federal,
state or county law, ordinance or regulation. Furthermore, the SuperBook may cancel the contest in the event of technical difficulties or
other occurrences beyond the control of the SuperBook.
18. Entry fees will not be refunded other than for the cancellation of THE SUPERCONTEST.
19. Tie-breaking Rules will be applied to determine first place only. Entries tying for second through twentieth place will equally split
aggregate prize money from the respective place. If ties exist after the Pro Football regular season for first place, the champion will be
determined based on the entry that accumulated the most contest points during the final three weeks of the regular season. If total points
accumulated during the final three weeks is equal most points accumulated during the fourth to the final week will determine the winner,
and so on weekly (in reverse order), until the tie is broken. In the unlikely occurrence of a tie after the tie-breakers, co-champions will be
declared and the aggregate prize money will be split equally.
20. After the final winners are posted, a three (3) day verification period will be allowed. Any disputes with the contest and results or prize
allocation must be provided to management in writing within this verification period. At the end of this time, THE SUPERCONTEST
results will be declared official. In the event of a dispute, the decision of management is final.
21. In the eventuality of a game cancellation or postponement the game must be played by Tuesday of that week to be applied toward contest
standings or contestant will be awarded zero points for that game. In addition if the game is not played by Tuesday of that week the game
will be considered a loss for figuring the 67% bonus prize.
22. By entering the contest, each individual contestant grants permission to the LVH to use his or her name and photograph for publicity purposes.
23. Employees of the LVH Race and Sports Book and their immediate families are not eligible to compete in THE SUPERCONTEST.
Disclaimer: These rules are a copy of the official rules provided by the Las Vegas Hilton SuperBook Sports Book. These rules are accurate to the best of our knowledge as of 7/28/2010. BangTheBook.com makes no claims to the accuracy of these rules after this date and anyone entering the Las Vegas Hilton Handicapping Contest should contact the Las Vegas Hilton to obtain an official copy of the rules for themselves. These rules are provided for informational purposes only and some rules may be slightly different than the ones you may receive.