Not sure what to do during the college football bowl season? You are not alone. This year’s unique and challenging bowl season is unlike anything we have ever seen before with the potential with opt-outs, COVID outbreaks, and simply the deviations to the preparation period and schedules.
Fortunately, BetOnline Sportsbook is here to help with the $10,000 Bowl Pick ‘Em Contest. You don’t have to stress about doing a deep dive handicap into every game to ultimately realize that you don’t really have a strong opinion.
This is a free-to-enter Bowl Pick ‘Em contest, but there is a catch. You still have to bet $25 on each one of the listed bowl games in order to be eligible for the prizes. The bowl games for the contest begin on December 29 and run through the National Championship Game on January 11.
Here’s how the $10,000 Bowl Pick ‘Em works:
– Pick all bowl games against the spread from December 29 through January 11
– To qualify, you must bet $25 on each of the listed games; spread, money line, total, or live betting wagers count towards the requirement – NO PARLAYS
– Contest picks are locked at kickoff, but you cannot change the team you pick
– The spread you get is the spread at BetOnline Sportsbook at time of pick
– One point for each correct pick; half-point for a push
– A maximum of 18 points is available
– The top 150 in points will win a prize
– If a game is canceled/postponed, both teams are graded as a loser
– If fewer than 10 bowl games are played during the contest period, the contest will be canceled and no prizes will be awarded
The bowl games in question are:
Cheez-It Bowl: Oklahoma State vs. Miami
Alamo Bowl: Colorado vs. Texas
Duke’s Mayo Bowl: Wake Forest vs. Wisconsin
Music City Bowl: Iowa vs. Missouri
Cotton Bowl Classic: Florida vs. Oklahoma
Armed Forces Bowl: Tulsa vs. Mississippi State
Arizona Bowl: Ball State vs. San Jose State
Liberty Bowl: West Virginia vs. Army
Texas Bowl: Arkansas vs. TCU
Peach Bowl: Cincinnati vs. Georgia
Citrus Bowl: Auburn vs. Northwestern
Rose Bowl: Notre Dame vs. Alabama
Sugar Bowl: Ohio State vs. Clemson
Gator Bowl: Kentucky vs. NC State
Outback Bowl: Ole Miss vs. Indiana
Fiesta Bowl: Oregon vs. Iowa State
Orange Bowl: UNC vs. Texas A&M
National Championship Game
You’ll have to bet $25 on each of those 18 games in order to qualify for the prizes.
At the end of the contest, the players with the most points will win prizes based on this chart:
There are no tiebreakers in the contest. If there are ties, then the prize amounts will be split evenly. If there are two players that tie for first, they will split the first and second prizes. If there are four entries that tie for third, they will split the third, fourth, fifth, and sixth prize amounts. So on and so forth.
To recap, the entry into the $10,000 Bowl Pick ‘Em is free, but you have to bet $25 on each game to be eligible for the prizes. Bowl games in question are from December 29 through the National Championship Game.
Take your shot and sign up now!