Green Bay Packers vs. New York Giants Free NFL Pick
- Updated: November 25, 2012
Date/Time: Sunday, Nov.25 8:20 p.m. (ET)
NFL Odds from VietBet
Point Spread: New York -3
NFL Betting Game Trends
Green Bay Packers
- Green Bay is 4-1 SU in their last 5 games when playing on the road against NY Giants
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Green Bay’s last 5 games when playing on the road against NY Giants
- Green Bay is 6-3 SU in their last 9 games when playing NY Giants
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Green Bay’s last 5 games when playing NY Giants
New York Giants
- NY Giants are 3-6 SU in their last 9 games when playing Green Bay
- NY Giants are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games when playing at home against Green Bay
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of the NY Giants last 5 games when playing at home against Green Bay
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of the NY Giants last 5 games when playing Green Bay
NFL Pick – Week 12
Many bettors abandoned the Packers earlier in the season after an unexpected slow start, but a current five-game winning streak has most of them back on the bandwagon in a big way. Green Bay is now 7-3 straight-up on the year and 5-5 against the spread. It has covered in four of its last five games and the total has gone OVER in five of its last seven games.
Aaron Rodgers has returned to his MVP form to help steer the Packers back into the driver’s seat in the NFC North. He has thrown 17 touchdowns against just two interceptions and the offense has averaged 30.2 points during this five-game run. Despite suffering through numerous injuries, including wide receiver Greg Jennings and linebacker Clay Matthews who both remain out of the lineup, this team has been able to fill the void on both sides of the ball to get back into the playoff picture.
The defending Super Bowl champs were rolling along until back-to-back losses to Pittsburgh and Cincinnati slowed their course to another NFC East title. The Giants come off of their bye week at 6-4 SU (4-5-1 ATS) and just one game ahead of Dallas in the division race. New York has been down this road before with a mid-season slump but it is hard to tell how long this one will last.
Some of the blame for the recent downturn has been pointed in the direction of Eli Manning, who suddenly looks very average behind center after getting off to a blistering start. The Giants have also had their fair share of injuries this season and still have wide receiver Domenik Hixon and running back Ahmad Bradshaw listed as questionable for Sunday night. This is another team that is very adept at battling through adversity and you rest assured that head coach Tom Coughlin will have them ready for Green Bay.
This should easily be the most entertaining game on Week 12’s schedule as these two teams have always put on a good show when they meet. While the final outcome is just too close to call, there should be plenty of points on the board for both sides when the final gun sounds.
Green Bay vs. New York OVER 49.5
Latest posts by Dave Schwab (see all)
- NBA Pick: New York Knicks vs. Brooklyn Nets - December 5, 2013
- Detroit Pistons vs. Miami Heat Free NBA Pick - December 3, 2013
- Free NFL Pick: New Orleans Saints vs. Seattle Seahawks - December 2, 2013