Welcome Back!

• btb

Forums Bang The Book Announcements Welcome Back!

This topic contains 17 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  trytrytry 7 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

btb

Welcome back everyone I hope you like the new site! There is alot more coming and we still have alot of fixes to make but couldnt wait any longer so please be patient.

in our new Tracker section you will have the option to make picks…Each month every user is provided 500 units to make picks with. We will have prizes at the end of every month.

The streaker is also back and works as normal. Many more details to follow but lots of work to do!

spidsparks

Like the new look so far and thanks for the streak 7 prize!

finance

Yasssssss! Glad to be back up!

danso

Cool to be back! Had a hard time logging in because I didn’t read the fine print that log-ins were by username instead of password now LOL

and the CAPTCHA verification thing was a bit tricky.. picking out those street sign squares

Glad to be in now though!

finance

LOL I had the same issue with the street signs!

I’m back! Hopefully I can get a little help on picking games if I need it, but glad to be back! Supposed to have snow in Nashville for the weekend for the SEC Tournament here. Freaking crazy!!

danso

Just navigated through the Contests page under the “Tracker” tab

Issue:
    Noticed that all picks for the Streaker Contest were greyed out for me.. so not able to pick anything

Question:
    For the March Tracker Contest.. I guess there are new rules now? No limit on daily picks.. just a limit of 150 units per week? Am I understanding that correctly?

Cheers

finance

Hey Rodger! I’m on the Virginia coast and it’s 73 degrees right now and they are talking about snow here on Sunday too…the swings in temperature we’ve had so far this year have been crazy!

I just made some picks – it’s a little different but give it a shot!

It is 76 here today Finance. I also noticed on the TRACKER PICKS BOARD it shows your game between St Louis and GW as in progress although it starts tonight at 8:30 ET. It would not let me play a few games that stated at 8:30 ET because it stated that they were already in progress.

finance

Yeah I saw the in progress and looked to see what the score was – LOL…..

btb
    • Author

Thanks for the heads up I will look as to why that’s happening with more people using it the bugs will pop up now.

hitmen44

its great to have forum back going.

dahpea1308

what happen to the podcast

deadphish

glad site is back and running

btb
    • Author

Podcast is still going we are building a new section for it on the new site but for now most episodes are in the college basketball section

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

EuroLeague Prediction: Real Madrid at Panathinaikos

EuroLeague Prediction: Real Madrid at Panathinaiko...

Euroleague – 11-24-2017 – Real Madrid at Panathinaikos Date/Time:  11-24-2017, 14:00 EDT Spread: Panathinaikos -2.5 Total: +164.5 In the 9th ...
Read More
EuroLeague Prediction: Khimki M. at Fenerbahce

EuroLeague Prediction: Khimki M. at Fenerbahce

Euroleague – 11-24-2017 – Khimki M. at Fenerbahce Date/Time:  11-24-2017, 12:45 EDT Spread: Fenerbahce -8.5 Total: +154.5 In the 9th ...
Read More
EuroLeague Prediction: CSKA Moscow at Unicaja

EuroLeague Prediction: CSKA Moscow at Unicaja

Euroleague – 11-24-2017 – CSKA Moscow at Unicaja Date/Time:  11-24-2017, 14:45 EDT Spread: Unicaja +9 Total: +155.5 In the 9th ...
Read More
NFL Totals Play of the Week - Week 12

NFL Totals Play of the Week – Week 12

We're 7-4 with our NFL Totals Play of the Week after snapping our skid last week and this week we'll ...
Read More
bangthebook radio november 24

BangTheBook Sports Betting Talk Radio Podcast Nove...

As they say in show business, the show must go on. It has been a very unconventional week here on ...
Read More