Wednesday Service Plays/Free Plays

• marksmoneymakers

Forums MLB Wednesday Service Plays/Free Plays

This topic contains 77 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  marksmoneymakers 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 78 total)
  • Author

marksmoneymakers
    • Author

realshartside

Nets +7.5

marksmoneymakers
    • Author

Strike Point Sports

7-Unit Play. Take #904 LA Dodgers (+105) over Houston (8:05 p.m. Wednesday, October 25)

The Houston Astros knew Justin Verlander was a good pitcher but I don’t think they expected him to be this good. Verlander has been outstanding for the Astros since he was traded to them on August 31st going 9-0 with a 1.23 ERA including the postseason. Verlander will need to be just as good tonight because the Houston offense has been brutal over the last four games on the road in the postseason scoring just 6 runs, including just one in last night’s contest. Rich Hill will be pitching for the Dodgers tonight and even though he hasn’t factored in the decision in either one of his two postseason starts he has done his part. Hill has allowed 3 earned runs over 9 innings with Los Angeles winning both of the games he has started and I think he will only be asked to go 4-5 innings again tonight. The Dodgers bullpen has been terrific and they will be fresh as only Brandon Morrow and Kenley Jansen pitched last night because Clayton Kershaw was dominant over 7 innings. The Dodgers are 5-0 in Hill’s last 5 starts while the Astros are 0-4 in their last 4 road playoff games. I like the Dodgers to get it done at home again tonight and take a 2-0 lead to Houston.

marksmoneymakers
    • Author

Vernon Croy

4-Unit Play. Take #053-054 Buffalo/Columbus GAME TOTAL OVER 5.5 -110 (Wednesday, October 25th at 8:00 PM ET)

4-Unit NHL Smash for Wednesday night.

This pick falls into one of my top NHL systems and both of these teams have been putting the puck in the net while also allowing a lot of goals. The average goals per game in the Sabres last 3 games played is 8 gpg and the average gpg in the Blue Jackets last 4 games is 7 gpg. Buffalo is beat up on defense and their penalty-kill has been terrible on the road this season. The Sabres have allowed 4 gpg this season and the Blue Jackets have averaged 3.4 gpg over their last 5 games. The O/U is 6-0 for the Sabres in their last 6 games when playing a team with a winning record and the O/U is 16-7-2 for the Sabres in their last 25 games when playing with no rest. The O/U is 6-2 for the Sabres in their last 8 road games against the Blue Jackets and the O/U is 10-4-1 in the last 15 games played between these two teams. Play the OVER as we bounce back and move to 12-4 my last 16 NHL plays.

marksmoneymakers
    • Author

Kelso MLB 15 Houston

marksmoneymakers
    • Author

NBA Info Club

Miami Heat – San Antonio Spurs Over 195 @ 1.925

marksmoneymakers
    • Author

Indian Cowboy
    8 unit golf

Mickleson over Perez

marksmoneymakers
    • Author

Joey Juice

Dodgers will look to take a 2-0 series lead when they host the Astros in game two of the World Series.

The Astros go with their Ace, 34-year old right-hander Justin Verlander, while the Dodgers will send 37-year old left-hander Rich Hill to the mound. This is a must-win for Houston if they’re going to steal and take home field advantage back for game 3.

A look into the numbers reveals why I like Houston in this play. First of all Houston is unstoppable when Verlander is on the mound, they are 8-0 in Verlander’s last 8 starts. They are even better when he’s well-rested. Astros are 4-0 in Verlander’s last 4 starts on four days of rest. Don’t worry about interleague play on the road vs lefties as Houston’s got that covered as well, 6-0 in their last 6 interleague road games against a left-handed starter.

Houston evens up the series and takes advantage headed home for game 3.

4* HOUSTON

marksmoneymakers
    • Author

Brandon Lee
    Oct 25 ’17, 8:05 PM in 8h
    MLB | Astros vs Dodgers
    Play on: Astros +100 at 5dimes

10* FREE MLB PICK (Astros +100)

My money is on the Astros to bounce back and even up the series at 1-1. Houston will have Justin Verlander on the mound, who has been a different pitcher since the trade to the Astros. Verlander is 9-0 with a 1.23 ERA and has saved his best for the postseason, where he’s posted a 1.46 ERA in the postseason to this point. He faced this Dodgers team in August and completely shut them down, allowing just 1 run on 2 hits with 9 strikeouts in 8 innings of a 6-1 win. As much respect as I have for LA starter Rich Hill, I think you have to ride the hot hand with Verlander and bank on the Astros offense to do enough to secure the win. Give me Houston +100!

marksmoneymakers
    • Author

Mark Franco
    MLB | Astros vs Dodgers

Astros

The Los Angeles Dodgers figured out a way to get through Houston Astros starter Dallas Keuchel, but now comes a matchup against a revived Justin Verlander. In four appearances (three starts) in this postseason, Verlander has a 1.46 ERA over 24 2/3 innings, striking out 24 with six walks. Every time Verlander has touched the mound this October, the Astros have come away with a victory.

If Verlander follows the Kershaw blueprint (seven innings, one run, no walks, 11 strikeouts in a 3-1 win), the Astros could be headed back to Houston with the 1-1 split. He is 9-0 with a 1.23 ERA in a Houston uniform, regular season and postseason combined.

The Dodgers’ Game 2 starter, Rich Hill, is 37, but he has made just six previous postseason appearances and will be making his World Series debut.

Look for Houston to get by here with a close win.

marksmoneymakers
    • Author

Teddy Davis
    Oct 25 ’17, 8:35 PM in 8h
    NBA | Grizzlies vs Mavs
    Play on: Mavs +4 -103 at 5dimes

Let’s take the Mavs here as the perception is very bad on them right now. They have yet to cover a game this season, but I like to take teams that are playing the first of a home and home especially if the first game is a home underdog.

The Grizzlies are riding high here and as I mentioned with this being a home and home they may not be fully invested here as they are coming off two big wins beating the Rockets and Warriors.

I believe we will see a big effort here from the Mavs as they are eager to get their first win of the season.

marksmoneymakers
    • Author

Jimmy Boyd
    Oct 25 ’17, 7:05 PM in 7h
    NBA | Nuggets vs Hornets
    Play on: Nuggets -1½ -110 at BMaker

Free pick on Nuggets –

I like the value here with Denver laying a short number on the road against the Hornets. Both teams are to a 1-2 start, but I’ve been much more impressed with the Nuggets and had them ranked much higher in my rankings to start the year.

The big thing here is that Charlotte is far from full strength. They are down starter Nicolas Batum and are also missing a couple of key reserves in Cody Zeller and Michael Carter-Williams.

The Hornets offense has struggled to say the least. The only time they have eclipsed 100 points is against the Hawks, who might be the worst team in the league. They still only shot 43% against Atlanta and that’s their best shooting % on the season.

Nuggets have been a great team to back off a loss, as they are 28-14 over the last 2 seasons with a perfect 1-0 start to this season, following a loss at Utah with a blowout win over the Kings. Nuggets are also 6-1 ATS in their last 7 vs a team that’s won fewer than 40% of their games. Take Denver!

marksmoneymakers
    • Author

Ben Burns
    MLB | Astros vs Dodgers
    Play on: Astros +1½ -208 at BetOnline

I’ve been releasing “premium” plays on nearly every baseball game for some time now. If you’ve followed along, then you know that its gone pretty well. I’ve nailed 10 of my last 11 MLB plays overall. My “top rated” baseball plays are now 27-5 ($19,740) the past 32 and 46-14 ($25,250) the past 60. I’m not releasing a “premium” play on Game 2 though. I feel that the O/U line, down from 7.5 to 7 at most shops as of this writing, is right where it should be. I also see the game being too close to call. Hill’s got a 1.69 ERA and 0.875 WHIP his last three starts, all Dodger victories. Verlander’s arguably been even better. He’s 3-0 with a 1.23 ERA his last three. Both starters have enjoyed previous success against today’s opponent, too.

The one spot where I see some value, even at the steep price, is on the run-line. Five of Hill’s six career starts vs. Houston have been decided by a single run – and the other was by only two runs. I see this one being close the entire way, too. Consider laying the extra juice to get an extra +1.5 runs with Verlander and the visitors.

marksmoneymakers
    • Author

John Martin
    Oct 25 ’17, 7:05 PM in 3h
    NBA | Wolves vs Pistons
    Play on: Wolves +2½ -105 at 5dimes

1 Unit FREE PLAY on Minnesota Timberwolves +2.5

The Minnesota Timberwolves are coming off an embarrassing loss to the Indiana Pacers last night. They lost 107-130 despite being 10-point favorites. They gave up a ridiculous 66.7% shooting to the Pacers. Look for them to be playing with an attitude tonight in Detroit. I like the Timberwolves to get the win and cover here. The Pistons’ only two wins have come against the Hornets and Knicks, and they had to erase a 20-point deficit to beat the Knicks. They lost their last game at home to the 76ers by 11. I think the Timberwolves are the better team here as one of the better teams in the West against a mediocre team from the East. Give me Minnesota.

marksmoneymakers
    • Author

Dave Price
    Oct 25 ’17, 7:05 PM in 3h
    NBA | Rockets vs 76ers
    Play on: 76ers +4 -115 at Bovada

Dave’s Wednesday Free Play:

1* on Philadelphia 76ers +4

The Key: The Philadelphia 76ers got their first taste of victory last time out with an impressive 97-86 win in Detroit as 3.5-point road dogs. The Houston Rockets are vulnerable right now due to injuries to a couple of their starters. Both Chris Paul and Trevor Ariza will be out for this game. The Rockets beat the Mavs but lost to the Grizzlies both at home in their two games without Paul. They are also missing Nene, a key piece off the bench. Philadelphia is 31-11 ATS in its last 42 games off a road game. The Rockets are 0-7 ATS in their last 7 games vs. a team with a losing straight up record. The 76ers are 14-2 ATS in their last 16 home games vs. a team with a winning road record. Take Philadelphia.

marksmoneymakers
    • Author

Jack Jones
    Oct 25 ’17, 8:05 PM in 4h
    MLB | Astros vs Dodgers

Jack’s Free Pick Wednesday: Houston Astros +100

I believe the home team dominance comes to an end here Wednesday as the Houston Astros will square this series with the Los Angeles Dodgers behind ace Justin Verlander. When he starts is about the only time in this series that the Astros will have the edge on the mound.

Verlander has been unhittable since behind traded to the Astros. He is 9-0 with a 1.23 ERA in a Houston uniform. He has dominated in the postseason as well, posting a 1.46 ERA over 24 2/3 innings while striking out 24 and walking only six. Every time he has taken the mound in October, the Astros have won.

After facing the filthy Clayton Kershaw last night, the Astros will welcome a new face in Rich Hill here Wednesday. While Hill has been good this season at 12-8 with a 3.30 ERA, he is no Kershaw. The Astros won’t be striking out 11 times against him like they did against Kershaw.

Verlander faced the Dodgers on August 20th, giving up just one earned run and striking out 9 in 8 innings of a 6-1 victory. The Astros are 8-0 in Verlander’s last eight starts. Bet the Astros Wednesday.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 78 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Market Watch: Who Are the Sharps Betting? NFL Week 12

Market Watch: Who Are the Sharps Betting? NFL Week...

With 3 games already in the books for this holiday weekend, the slate of Sunday games is downsized a bit, ...
Read More
NFC Quick Hits and Betting Bits Week 12

NFC Quick Hits and Betting Bits Week 12

The holidays are here and that means wall-to-wall football! Here are the betting bits, news and notes to know if ...
Read More
AFC Quick Hits and Betting Bits Week 12

AFC Quick Hits and Betting Bits Week 12

The holidays are here and that means wall-to-wall football! Here are the betting bits, news and notes to know if ...
Read More
Betting Against the Public NFL Week 12

Betting Against the Public NFL Week 12

Many consider the best week of the NFL season to be feast week, which is more popularly known as Thanksgiving ...
Read More
Betting Against the Public College Football Week 13

Betting Against the Public College Football Week 1...

There is one statement that you hear all the day in life and it is “follow the money”.  While this ...
Read More