Spooky Express Bowling for Dollars

• finance

Forums College Football Spooky Express Bowling for Dollars

This topic contains 62 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  bobalou 1 week, 3 days ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 61 through 63 (of 63 total)
  • Author

bobalou

***Update***
    The Citrus Bowl

First and foremost, we are adding a nice total play in this game at 5 STAR’s with the LSU vs. Notre Dame game playing OVER the posted total. We really like this game to be a high scoring affair and will bang it at OVER 50 for 5 STAR’s.

As far as the side is concerned, the line moved on us here and now we are put in another one of those unique situations where once again our system tells us that one team will win the game but the other team will cover the spread, meaning it will be a close game.  In situations like this, we have to avoid the game and not play it.   This will technically be a no play for us here at the Spooky Express.  That being said, if you MUST play the sides, we suggest that you buy it up and roll with the Notre Dame Fighting Irish.

<b>Spooky Express Pick: LSU vs. Notre Dame OVER 50  (5 out of 5 Stars)</b>

bobalou

***Update***
    The Allstate Sugar Bowl

The line moved in our favor on this one. When we first released the Tigers, they were +3. The line has since went up a half point and we will buy the extra half point and roll with the Clemson Tigers for 5 STARS! Let’s close our the bowl season with a BANG!

Spooky Express Pick: Clemson Tigers +4 (buy half point) (5 out of 5 Stars)

bobalou

***Update***
    Championship Game

I am sticking with the Alabama Crimson Tide here and will make it a 4 star play to close out the bowl season in great fashion! Our bowl picks were very successful and we are looking to end it with another winner. One thing I would say, buy this game down to -2 or if you were more adventurous, take Bama on the money line. Either way, I think they win and cover but as you have read all year, I always hate laying less than 3 points.

Spooky Express PicAlabama -2 (buy it down)  4 out of 5 Stars)

Alabama -170

Viewing 3 posts - 61 through 63 (of 63 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

nfl market watch championships

Market Watch: Who Are the Sharps Betting? NFL Conf...

If, at the beginning of the 2017 NFL season, you would have told me that the 3 quarterbacks other than ...
Read More
Charlotte Hornets Possibly Looking To Trade Kemba Walker

Charlotte Hornets Possibly Looking To Trade Kemba ...

Attention potential playoff teams. The Charlotte Hornets have made point guard Kemba Walker available via trade for the right price ...
Read More
Michigan State Spartans And Indiana Hoosiers Playing For Third Place

Michigan State Spartans And Indiana Hoosiers Playi...

Indiana Hoosiers (11-7, 4-2)  @ No. 9 Michigan State Spartans (16-3, 4-2) -15.5 Apparently, all records aren’t created equal. The ...
Read More
NBA Betting Sheet January 19th-21st

NBA Betting Sheet January 19th-21st

This is a fantastic week to be a fan of the National Basketball Association. Like any weekend there is an ...
Read More
NBA Betting Tips & Trends for Friday January 19th

NBA Betting Tips & Trends for Friday January ...

The NBA is dealing with all sorts of turmoil at the moment. From the Houston Rockets / LA Clippers debacle, ...
Read More