Saturday Service Plays/Free Plays

• marksmoneymakers

Forums College Football Saturday Service Plays/Free Plays

Tagged: 

This topic contains 143 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  eaglefan 1 week, 4 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 144 total)
  • Author

marksmoneymakers
    • Author

PATRICK- Season Record (8-7-1 -.90)
    9/30 (released 9/28)
    Washington University -26.5 Oregon State (330pm)
    Fresno State -9.5 Nevada (10pm)
    UL Monroe -7 -120 Coastal Carolina (330pm)
    UNLV -13 San Jose State (330pm)
    Memphis +4 Central Florida (7pm) ( 2 UNIT SELECTION)

marksmoneymakers
    • Author

Phil Steele was on SportsCenter this morning, during his segment these are the plays he selected:

USC -3 1/2

Clemson -7 1/2

Auburn -9

Arizona State +16

BLB

ps Phil went 2-0-1 (Had TCU, ASU and pushed with Fla. Atl.) on his pix last week…4-1-1 on the season. First time I’ve seen this segment this season and have no idea why he’s only had 6 pix to date.

marksmoneymakers
    • Author

Executive

250 – Stan
    250 – Stan ML

A little early for him to give out plays and can’t figure why anyone gives out a ML play when it’s up around -600 range but he says it falls into a system that is 25-0 so there u have it still think there is to big a risk for that ML play and I doubt I lay the pts either since Arizona st just beat Ore I think there are far better games to look at besides its only rated 250%

marksmoneymakers
    • Author

Double dragon sports

6-unit tops
    minnesota
    nw
    kansas st.
    Fsu
    auburn
    vt
    n. Illinois

marksmoneymakers
    • Author

Tony George
    7*-s.florida
    4*-minn
    3*-usc
    3*-georgia
    3*-v,tech

marksmoneymakers
    • Author

Jason Sharpe

7*-akron
    4*-tex state
    4*-georgia
    3*-indiana
    3*-troy

marksmoneymakers
    • Author

Allen Eastman college
    6*-s.miss
    5*-iowa.state
    4*-wash st
    4*-g.tech
    4*-c.florida
    4*-tulsa

marksmoneymakers
    • Author

Raphael Esparza (VSI)

4 Unit Play. Take #142 Minnesota -13 over Maryland (12:00p.m., Saturday September 30 FS1)
    Minnesota has been impressive so far in their first 3-games and Saturday early afternoon I see them having no problem against the Maryland Terrapins. The Golden Gophers have won 5-straight home games and with the Golden Gophers having an extra week to prepare for Maryland will be key to an early afternoon winner. Maryland lost last week at home to Central Florida 38-10 and if they struggled at home last weekend what is going to happen at TCF Bank Stadium. I will tell what is going to happen! Minnesota in the second half will dominate the Terps and pull away and we have no problem cashing this double-digit home favorite. Maryland is 1-6 ATS in their last 7 road games and the Minnesota Golden Gophers are 5-1 ATS following a bye week.

4 Unit Play. Take #161 California +13.5 over Oregon (10:30p.m., Saturday September 30 FS1)
    Last Saturday we had a big play on the Cal Bears +17 at home against USC and the Cal Bears lose 30-20 but we cashed. Saturday night the Cal Bears travel to Autzen Stadium to play the Oregon Ducks and I see this game being close. Last year the Bears beat Oregon at home 52-49 and I’m not saying that Cal will upset Oregon at home but I see a very close game and Ducks winning this game by 10-points or less. Oregon comes home after a tough road loss to Arizona St last Saturday losing 37-35 and I was pretty shocked that the Sun Devils held the Ducks to only 35 points. If Nebraska only lost by 7 points to Oregon at Autzen Stadium I see Cal keeping this game respectable and the Ducks winning but not covering this number. The Ducks are 2-7 ATS in their last 9 home games and the Cal Bears are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games.

4 Unit Play. Take #194 Virginia Tech +7.5 over Clemson (8:00p.m., Saturday September 30 ABC)
    Lane Stadium in Blacksburg, Virginia will be the center of College Football Saturday night and I’m completely shocked that this number continues to climb. I really thought this number would have stayed at Clemson -7 and the juice just be moved around but getting VA Tech plus 7.5 seems to be to good to be true. The Hokies will be play outstanding team defense Saturday night and I see the Hokies making a key play on Special Teams to get us the cover and another College Football winner. It wouldn’t shock me to see the Hokies pull off the upset but if they don’t I see Clemson winning this huge game by a field goal or less. Clemson is 1-4 ATS in their last 5 conference games and the Hokies are 7-1 ATS in their last 8 games. Also, throw in that the home team in this series has covered 5 out of 7 games and Saturday night in Blacksburg we could see an upset in the making.

8 Unit Play. Take #199 Over 84.5 Oklahoma St at Texas Tech (8:00p.m., Saturday September 30 FOX)
    (Total Game of the Year) This game has been on my radar since last November when the Oklahoma St Cowboys at home beat the Texas Tech Red Raiders 45-44 and we knew the next time these two schools played each other we were going all in on the OVER. Last Saturday the Cowboys lost at home to TCU 44-31 and I was more shocked that the Cowboys were only able to score 31 points at home. Cowboys QB Mason Rudolph threw for 2 touchdowns last Saturday but also threw 2 INT’s and I see him having a field day against the Red Raiders secondary. Texas Tech had a big road win last weekend beating Houston 27-24 and their last home game the Red Raiders beat Arizona St 52-45 and that game against the Sun Devils is the type of game I see being played Saturday night in Jones AT&T Stadium. Texas Tech last 3 home games they have hit the half century mark and the Cowboys last road game they threw up 59 points against a Pittsburgh Panthers defense. If you want to watch a great defensive game this is not the game to watch because of these schools will hit the 50 mark Saturday night and I see this total hitting with no problem and wouldn’t shock me to see both schools scoring over 45 points. With Texas Tech winning 6 out of their last 9 home games and scoring at will at home this game flies over and also look for Oklahoma St putting up big numbers on the road. Oklahoma St is 12-4 O/U in their last 16 conference games and the Cowboys are 5-2 O/U following a double-digit loss at home. Texas Tech is 14-5 O/U in their last 19 home games and the Red Raiders are 20-8 O/U following a SU win. Last 5 meetings between these two schools all 5 of them have gone OVER the total and don’t forget Halloween 2015 at Texas Tech the Cowboys scored 70 points and they game had no problem going over.

marksmoneymakers
    • Author

Indian Cowboy

YTD thru wk 4: -28.8 units

3-Unit Play. #118. Take East Carolina +23.5 over South Florida (Saturday @ 12pm est)

6-Unit Play. #155. Take Over 75 Connecticut vs. SMU (Saturday @ 4pm est)
    There is going to be a lot of points scored in this game which is why the total is so high. You have a Connecticut team that is ranked in the top 25 in offense and that includes a a top 25 passing attack and top 60 rushing attack. And, this defense is near the worst pass defense in all of America in College Football and they are facing a high potent SMU offense (remember, this team gave up 38 points to Virginia and 41 to ECU just last week). SMU has a top 20 offense and is the 6th best scoring offense in the country and as SMU has Houston on deck we suspect their defense will be a little suspect as they will be looking forward to that game and Connecticut likely takes an early lead before SMU storms back. SMU to their credit has scored 54 against UNT, 58 against SFA, 36 against a good TCU team and 44 last week against Arkansas State. Points, Points, Points in this one.

3-Unit Play. #123. Take Eastern Michigan +14.5 over Kentucky (Saturday @ 4pm est)

3-Unit Play. #146. Take Michigan State -3 over Iowa (Saturday @ 4pm est)

3-Unit Play. #169. Take Troy +21 over LSU (Saturday @ 7pm est)

marksmoneymakers
    • Author

Dave Cokin:

179 Georgia -7 -115
    137 Marshall +5

Added

205 Northern Illinois +12
    164 Oregon State +26.5
    171 New Mexico State +17
    189 Mississippi State +9
    203 Nevada +9.5

marksmoneymakers
    • Author

Tom Stryker

12-1 ATS NCAA PAC-12 GAME of the MONTH
    Oregon

15-0 ATS NCAA PRIMETIME BEST BET of the MONTH
    Va. Tech

NCAA 3-GAME HIGH ROLLER INVESTMENT PACKAGE
    Arkansas
    LSU
    Texas A&M

marksmoneymakers
    • Author

Dr. Bob

2* Clemson -7

marksmoneymakers
    • Author

Norm Hitzges – Picks of the Pole

DOUBLE PLAYS
    SMU -17 1/2 Uconn
    Pitt -21 Rice
    South Florida -23 E. Carolina

SINGLE PLAYS
    Kansas State -16 1/2 Baylor
    Florida State -7 1/2 Wake Forest
    Wisconsin -14 1/2 Northwestern
    Navy -7 1/2 Tulsa
    UNLV -14 San Jose State
    So. Mississippi -8 1/2 North Texas
    Auburn -9 Mississippi State
    Georgia Tech -9 1/2 North Carolina
    Texas A&M -8 South Carolina
    Virginia Tech +7 1/2 Clemson
    Oklahoma State -9 1/2 Texas Tech
    Stanford -16 Arizona State
    Fresno -9 1/2 Nevada
    No. Illinois +11 San Diego State

marksmoneymakers
    • Author

Marc lawrence 3 pak
    Miami ohio
    va tech
    florida st

from vegas insider

marksmoneymakers
    • Author

Joe nelson aka nellys
    Indiana
    miss st
    akron
    air force
    s.miss

from vegas insider

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 144 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

NBA Totals Plays 12/13/17

NBA Totals Plays 12/13/17

We moved to 24-10 overall on our NBA totals plays heading into Wednesday's large slate of games, so we'll get ...
Read More
NHL Totals Plays 12/13/2017

NHL Totals Plays 12/13/2017

We moved to 2-0 with our NHL totals plays on Tuesday and are now faced with just a four-game schedule ...
Read More
wes reynolds december 13

Wednesday Wagering with Wes Reynolds December 13, ...

On the Wednesday December 17 edition of BangTheBook Radio, host Adam Burke was joined by Wes Reynolds for the Wednesday ...
Read More
college football podcast

Sports Wagering Talk with Bryan Leonard December 1...

On the Wednesday December 13 edition of BangTheBook Radio, host Adam Burke was joined by Bryan Leonard for this week’s ...
Read More
bangthebook radio december 13

BangTheBook Sports Betting Talk Radio Podcast Dece...

We’re pushing through the middle of the week with a great edition of BangTheBook Radio. After welcoming some new guests ...
Read More