Re-Post of Feedback for All Contests

• danso

Forums General Contests Re-Post of Feedback for All Contests

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  danso 4 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

danso

More feedback and suggestions after a few weeks of testing:

Tracker Contest:
    1) When clicking on the STANDINGS button, it would nice if default filter setting is on the current month (eg. April Tracker 2017) so that we can monitor who is in the lead.
    2) I’m honestly still quite confused about the ROI and how it is being calculated.. The range is so crazy.. What is the formula being used for it?
    3) When I click on the user’s name to look at their picks history, is it correctly showing their picks history for the TRACKER contest only?

Play of the Day Contest:
    1) I remember when Finance was doing the contest manually.. and the rules were:  -135 max favourite, no ML for NBA bets.. has this changed for this contest? In other words, can I pick literally anything that is available on the board?
    2) There doesn’t appear to be an option to check on other players’ pick history unless they have a Pending Pick.

Streaker Contest:
    Appears to be pretty good so far without any issues

Will repost in separate thread in Contest Sub-forum

finance

Hey danso thanks for the feedback – quickly on the POD contest yes you can pick anything on the board – we had the -150 favorite max when I was doing it manually because everything was to WIN 1 unit….now the cap is 1 unit of RISK so you can take a -300 favorite if you like but you will just win around .3 units where if you take a +110 dog you can win 1.1 units so it evens out that way and you are rewarded for taking lower favorites or dogs….

We’ll look at the other stuff and see if there’s anything different we need to do – thanks again!

finance

Also ROI should just be units won divided by units risked….easier to pick someone without anything pending and who hasn’t made very many picks so if you look at BigCal24 he has risked a total of 140.6 units and won 46.91 units so 46.91/140.6= 33% ROI +/- a little rounding…

You can do that with any of them and see if it works but obviously like I said it’s much easier if they haven’t made 200 picks so far – LOL…

finance

Also you can click on anyone’s profile and see their picks history – not sure if that includes tracker and POD or not though…

finance

yugry has just made 2 picks – 2-0 – 17.79 units won/20 units risked = 88.95% ROI….

danso
    • Author

hey finance, thanks for clarifying about ROI.. I will be more selective with my picks starting in May

Clicking on a user’s profile seems to only show their tracker history, no POD picks.  Hope this can be added in somewhere as well.

Cheers!

finance

Hey danso actually yes if you look at someone’s pick history at the top there’s a “contest” spot with a drop-down and you can toggle between POD and tracker for any given month – so you can see all picks other than the pending one’s which are shaded out until the start of the game….

danso
    • Author

ah yes, I see what you mean now Finance!

I was only checking the “Stats” tab instead of clicking the “Picks History” tab.
    Because when you click on a user’s profile, it goes to the “Stats” tab by default.. which seems to have a lot of info when you scroll down.. but it doesn’t give the option to filter by contest.  You have to go into “Picks History” to do the contest filtering.

Would be cool if there was a way to directly access POD pick history directly by click on the user’s profile while in the POD contest if you get what I mean.  Some sort of a hyperlink directly to the appropriate web page.

Cheers

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Swedish Allsvenskan Prediction: Kalmar at Sundsvall Odds Picks

Swedish Allsvenskan Prediction: Kalmar at Sundsval...

Match-up: Kalmar at Sundsvall Date: 8/21/2017 Time: 13:00 EDT Spread: KAL +0.25 Total: 2.25 Goals Sundsvall are having a poor ...
Read More
Swedish Allsvenskan Prediction: Hammarby at Orebro Odds Picks

Swedish Allsvenskan Prediction: Hammarby at Orebro

Match-up: Hammarby at Orebro Date: 8/21/2017 Time: 13:00 EDT Spread: HAM +0.25 Total: 2.75 Goals Orebro have been in quite ...
Read More
Spanish La Liga Prediction: Villarreal at Levante Odds Picks

Spanish La Liga Prediction: Villarreal at Levante

Match-up: Villarreal at Levante Date: 8/21/2017 Time: 14:15 EDT Spread: LEV +0.25 Total: 2 Goals Levante did not stay long ...
Read More
Spanish La Liga Prediction: Eibar at Malaga Odds Picks

Spanish La Liga Prediction: Eibar at Malaga

Match-up: Eibar at Malaga Date: 8/21/2017 Time: 16:00 EDT Spread: MAL -0.25 Total: 2.25 Goals Two teams that were stuck ...
Read More
Irish Premier League Prediction: Cork City at Finn Harps Odds Picks

Irish Premier League Prediction: Cork City at Finn...

Match-up: Cork City at Finn Harps Date: 8/21/2017 Time: 14:15 EDT Spread: FIN +1.25 Total: 2.5 Goals Cork City have ...
Read More
Stay Connected