More feedback and suggestions after a few weeks of testing:
1) When clicking on the STANDINGS button, it would nice if default filter setting is on the current month (eg. April Tracker 2017) so that we can monitor who is in the lead.
2) I’m honestly still quite confused about the ROI and how it is being calculated.. The range is so crazy.. What is the formula being used for it?
3) When I click on the user’s name to look at their picks history, is it correctly showing their picks history for the TRACKER contest only?
Play of the Day Contest:
1) I remember when Finance was doing the contest manually.. and the rules were: -135 max favourite, no ML for NBA bets.. has this changed for this contest? In other words, can I pick literally anything that is available on the board?
2) There doesn’t appear to be an option to check on other players’ pick history unless they have a Pending Pick.
Appears to be pretty good so far without any issues
Will repost in separate thread in Contest Sub-forum
Hey danso thanks for the feedback – quickly on the POD contest yes you can pick anything on the board – we had the -150 favorite max when I was doing it manually because everything was to WIN 1 unit….now the cap is 1 unit of RISK so you can take a -300 favorite if you like but you will just win around .3 units where if you take a +110 dog you can win 1.1 units so it evens out that way and you are rewarded for taking lower favorites or dogs….
We’ll look at the other stuff and see if there’s anything different we need to do – thanks again!
Also ROI should just be units won divided by units risked….easier to pick someone without anything pending and who hasn’t made very many picks so if you look at BigCal24 he has risked a total of 140.6 units and won 46.91 units so 46.91/140.6= 33% ROI +/- a little rounding…
You can do that with any of them and see if it works but obviously like I said it’s much easier if they haven’t made 200 picks so far – LOL…
Hey danso actually yes if you look at someone’s pick history at the top there’s a “contest” spot with a drop-down and you can toggle between POD and tracker for any given month – so you can see all picks other than the pending one’s which are shaded out until the start of the game….
I was only checking the “Stats” tab instead of clicking the “Picks History” tab.
Because when you click on a user’s profile, it goes to the “Stats” tab by default.. which seems to have a lot of info when you scroll down.. but it doesn’t give the option to filter by contest. You have to go into “Picks History” to do the contest filtering.
Would be cool if there was a way to directly access POD pick history directly by click on the user’s profile while in the POD contest if you get what I mean. Some sort of a hyperlink directly to the appropriate web page.