Monday Service Plays/Free Plays

• marksmoneymakers

Forums MLB Monday Service Plays/Free Plays

This topic contains 300 replies, has 242 voices, and was last updated by  miltoncp11 3 hours, 46 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 301 total)
  • Author

marksmoneymakers

Baseball Crusher
    Minnesota Twins -120 over Milwaukee Brewers
    (System Record: 56-5, won last 2 games)
    Overall Record: 56-60

Rest of the Plays
    none

marksmoneymakers
    • Author

Soccer Crusher
    Liefering + Ried UNDER 3
    This match happening in Austria
    (System Record: 1191-37, won last game)
    Overall Record: 1191-894-191

marksmoneymakers
    • Author

Sharp Money Plays Sports

MLB
    2* Cincinnati Reds
    1* Over 9 Angels/Orioles

marksmoneymakers
    • Author

Sports Cash System

Main System Current Bet Level: Bet Level 1 (Don’t understand bet levels? See the step 1 video inside the member’s area for more info)

Here’s Your Sports Cash System MAIN System Play of the Day for Today:

Chicago Cubs -1 1/2 overSan Francisco Giants(Spread Bet) (MLB Baseball) – Game Starts at 10:15 AM EST

Extra System #1: Pittsburgh Pirates -1 1/2 overDetroit Tigers (Spread Bet)(Bet Level 2)(MLB Baseball) – Game Starts at 7:05 PM EST

Extra System #2 San Diego Padres +1 1/2 overCincinnati Reds (Spread Bet)(Bet Level 1) (MLB Baseball) – Game Starts at 7:10 PM EST

Extra System #3: St Louis Cardinals +1 1/2 overKansas City Royals (Spread Bet) (Bet Level 2) (MLB Baseball) – Game Starts at 8:15 PM EST

marksmoneymakers
    • Author

bookiemonsters

POD Reds -124

marksmoneymakers
    • Author

Stephen Nover

3* Saint Louis Cardinals -120

marksmoneymakers
    • Author

Paul Leiner

100* Brewers -105

100* Royals +100

100* Cubs/Giants Over 8

marksmoneymakers
    • Author

MLB
    LUCAS- August Record (5-3-0 +2.95)
    ST Louis Cardinals -117 KC Royals (815pm)
    JEFF- August Record (6-2-0 +3.47)
    Baltimore Orioles /LA Angels OVER 9 -101 (10pm)

marksmoneymakers
    • Author

Jim Feist

Jim Feist’s Comp Pick, Monday, August 7, 2017

(963) ST. LOUIS CARDINALS VS (964) KANSAS CITY ROYALS.

Take: UNDER THE TOTAL.

Reason: Your free play for Monday, August 7, 2017 comes in baseball as St. Louis heads to Kansas City to face the Royals. St. Louis is on a 17-6-4 run under the total with better pitching than offense. Carlos Martinez (3.59 ERA) takes the mound throwing well, but has a losing record. St. Louis is 37-16-6 under the total against the AL Central division. Kansas City has a hot and cold offense, 7-1 under against losing teams. The Under is 12-3-1 when starter Ian Kennedy gets 5 days of rest. And the Under is 10-2-5 in the last 17 meetings. Play St. Louis/Kansas City Under the total.

marksmoneymakers
    • Author

ART ARONSON

1* Free Play UNDER Cubs/Giants.

We look for these veteran hurlers to battle into the latter frames and we expect this one to sneak UNDER the number once it’s all said and done.
    Jake Arrieta: He’s 10-8 with a 3.88 ERA. Arrieta gave up two runs (just one earned) off three hits and two walks in a loss to Arizona on Wednesdsay (also striking out eight.) Over his last six starts Arrieta has posted a tiny 2.08 ERA and 31:11 K:BB spanning 39 innings of work.
    Matt Moore: He’s 3-11 with a 5.80 ERA. Moore gave up four runs over five frames in a loss to Oakland on Wednesday. Moore is enduring the worst season of his career and clearly he’ll be eager to try and finish up strong.
    The bottom line: This pick is based primarily on Arrieta’s recent form, which the Giants’ anemic offense could have issues with tonight. Consider the UNDER.

marksmoneymakers
    • Author

JACK BRAYMAN

My free winner for tonight is on the San Diego Padres over the Cincinnati Reds, as I like Jhoulys Chacin over Tim Adleman.

The Padres started off good against the Pittsburgh Pirates yesterday, but fell short in their rally. Tonight I like them against a Cincinnati team that was battered by the St. Louis Cardinals yesterday.

Rumored to be a trade candidate before last week’s deadline, Chacin made his first start after the deadline versus the Twins, and looked fantastic. He shut out Minnesota across seven, three-hit innings. Since registering a 5.77 ERA in his first 11 starts, the right-hander has a 2.49 ERA in his past 11 outings.

He will outshine Adleman, who was pulled from the rotation following his July 29 start after going 0-5 with a 7.34 ERA in the month. He will struggle in this one.

5* PADRES (Chacin over Adleman)

marksmoneymakers
    • Author

SCOTT RICKENBACH

Royals+114

Scott “The Bulldog” Rickenbach Free Pick for Monday MLB Kansas City Royals Money Line (+) vs St Louis Cardinals @ 8:15 ET – Though the Royals only got a split of their double header they scored 16 runs in the two games and have now scored 6 runs or more in 3 of their last 4 games. Although the Cardinals finally exploded for a big game at the plate in their win at Cincinnati yesterday, St Louis had previously averaged just 2.1 runs per game in their last 9 games! As you can see, the Cards had been cold at the plate and I look for those struggles to resume against the Royals Ian Kennedy. The right-hander struck out 10 in 6 shutout innings the last time he faced St Louis. Though Kennedy is off of a tough start in his most recent outing, he had produced a quality start in 5 of his 6 prior outings. In fact, in those 5 quality starts Kennedy gave up only 9 earned runs in 32 and 1/3 innings. The Royals, before losing his most recent start, were on an 8-1 run in Kennedy’s starts! Look for KC to bounce right back with him on the mound tonight. Kennedy will be opposed by the Cardinals Carlos Martinez in this one. Although the St Louis right-hander has good numbers on the season, he has a 1.71 WHIP in his last 3 starts as too many walks and hits have caused him to be constantly trying to work out of jams in recent starts. The Cards are 3-8 in the 11 road starts Martinez has made this season. St Louis is only 3-8 in inter-league action this season. The Royals are 41-22 in August games the past 3 seasons combined. Free Pick on Kansas City on the money line Monday evening. Best of luck, Scott “The Bulldog” Rickenbach

marksmoneymakers
    • Author

ERIC SCHROEDER

My free winner for Monday night is on the Minnesota Twins over the Milwaukee Brewers, and in this one I want you to list the scheduled starting pitchers: Ervin Santana and Brent Suter.

Suter is making just his seventh start in place of the injured Chase Anderson, and I’m not sure he will be able to keep Minnesota’s bats in line. He started last Wednesday against the St. Louis Cardinals, who tagged him for a career-high five earned runs over 5.1 innings.

I’d rather have the veteran Santana, who threw his Major-League-leading fifth complete game in his last outing, against the San Diego Padres. Santana has a 16-13 record with a 3.80 ERA during Interleague play, so he’ll be comfortable against the Brewers lineup.

3* TWINS (Santana over Suter)

marksmoneymakers
    • Author

DAVE COKIN

REDS -126

On the surface, this looks like a good spot for San Diego. While he’s been much stronger at home overall, Jhoulys Chacin is on a roll for the Padres. Tim Adleman is on what amounts to a reverse roll for Cincinnati.

However, the key for me in this game is an angle that has been highly profitable this baseball season. I’ve mentioned this before, but sweep revenge is a good little system as it has a logical rationale as to why it should work, and in fact it usually does.

There are exceptions, of course, and we just saw one, assuming the Mets end up losing their game with the Dodgers that is in progress as I’m writing this. The Mets were swept by the Dodgers in the previous series this season between the two teams. They’re about to get swept again.

But that is clearly the exception to the rule. Teams that are swept by an opponent will mostly be able to win at least one game in the return series. That applies to this Padres-Reds series. Cincinnati was swept at Petco earlier this season by the Padres. I’m banking on them winning at least once in this set at GAB.

Note however, that I will be playing tonight’s series opener for just a half unit. As this is what amines to a mini-chase system, I don’t want to set myself up for a monster loss if things don’t go well. The fact this is a four-game series enhances that risk, so I’m starting off small. That would also seem to be a decent train of thought considering tonight’s pitching matchup. But in any case, I will be playing the Reds on Monday evening and Cincinnati is the daily free play as well.

marksmoneymakers
    • Author

Power Sports

Angels -127

Both of these teams put up 10+ runs on Sunday. Only one of them was victorious, however. That would be Baltimore, who beat Detroit by a score of 12-3. The Angels (who scored 10 runs exactly), unfortunately gave up 11 and lost to the A’s. But let’s not let yesterday’s or even the last two days’ results fool us into thinking the O’s are the better ballclub here. They’re not. They’d in fact dropped the first two games of the Detroit series and now hit the road where they’ve gone an awful 20-33 this season while getting outscored by an average of 1.2 rpg. That record and performance are the primary contributors to a YTD run diff of -53, one of the American League’s worst. As for the Angels, I still view them as a legit threat to capture that second Wild Card spot. The home team is being grossly undervalued here.

JC Ramirez leads the Angels’ staff in victories w/ 12. I played on him the last time he pitched, which was last Wednesday as he tossed eight scoreless innings of three-hit ball against the Phillies. He again gets to pitch at home tonight. He’s gone at least six innings in five consecutive starts and allowed 2 ER or fewer in four of those (1.31 ERA L3 starts).

Dylan Bundy goes for Baltimore. He’s struggled on the road w/ a 4.80 ERA and 1.344 WHIP, mirroring his team’s overall play. Here he’ll have to deal with a LA team that is 31-24 at home this year. Bundy was great his last time out (I had ’em!), allowing only an unearned run in 8 IP. But that was at Camden Yards. Two starts ago, also at home, he allowed seven runs. His last road start saw him allow six runs in five innings. Also, Bundy has not delivered B2B quality starts since late May.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 301 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Roma vs Lazio Preview, Prediction and Betting Tips - Serie A

Roma vs Lazio Preview, Prediction and Betting Tips...

Match-up : Roma vs Lazio Date : 18/11/2017 Time : 13:00 EDT (18:00 GMT) Spread : Lazio +0.25 Total : ...
Read More
Napoli vs AC Milan Preview, Prediction and Betting Tips - Serie A

Napoli vs AC Milan Preview, Prediction and Betting...

Match-up : Napoli vs AC Milan Date : 18/11/2017 Time : 15:45 EDT (20:45 GMT) Spread : Milan +1.25 Total ...
Read More
Manchester United vs Newcastle Preview, Prediction and Betting Tips - Premier League

Manchester United vs Newcastle Preview, Prediction...

Match-up : Manchester United vs Newcastle Date : 18/11/2017 Time : 13:30 EDT (18:30 GMT) Spread : Manchester United -1.5 ...
Read More
Liverpool vs Southampton Preview, Prediction and Betting Tips - Premier League

Liverpool vs Southampton Preview, Prediction and B...

Match-up : Liverpool vs Southampton Date : 18/11/2017 Time : 11:00 EDT (16:00 GMT) Spread : Liverpool -1.25 Total : ...
Read More
Bayer Leverkusen vs RB Leipzig Preview, Prediction and Betting Tips - Bundesliga

Bayer Leverkusen vs RB Leipzig Preview, Prediction...

Match-up : Bayer Leverkusen vs RB Leipzig Date : 18/11/2017 Time : 10:30 EDT (15:30 GMT) Spread : Bayer Leverkusen ...
Read More