Monday Service Plays/Free Plays

• marksmoneymakers

Forums MLB Monday Service Plays/Free Plays

This topic contains 276 replies, has 209 voices, and was last updated by  louisezd3 2 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 277 total)
  • Author

marksmoneymakers
    • Author

BRAD WILTON

Monday night comp play is for the Cubs bats to continue to produce runs, as Chicago and Atlanta head Over the total tonight at Sun Trust Park.

Chicago came up with 27 runs in their 3 game sweep of the Orioles in Baltimore, and 2 of those 3 games played Over the total.

More of the same tonight against Julio Teheran and his 1-6 home mark that shows a home ERA of 7.58!

Jon Lester will counter, and the southpaw has been serving them up of late, as he enters this start riding a 2 start losing streak. In Lester’s last pair of starts, he has only worked 5.2 innings, and has allowed 15 hits, with 16 runs scored – 9 of those runs earned.

Atlanta has played Over the total in 6 of their last 9 games, and based on the pitching stats I just listed, I expect the Braves to land Over the total one more time this Monday night.

Cubs-Braves Over.

3* CUBS-ATLANTA OVER

marksmoneymakers
    • Author

CHRIS JORDAN

My free winner for Monday is on the Atlanta Braves, plus the money, against the Chicago Cubs. And I do not want you listing pitchers in this one, as I like the Braves to win this one pure momentum.

They come into this game after sweeping the Arizona Diamondbacks, and now welcome Chicago to town. But the Cubbies are in from Baltimore, in an Interleague affair they dominated. But to open on the road at the start of the week is never easy.

Atlanta will take advantage in this first one.

5* BRAVES

marksmoneymakers
    • Author

JEFF BENTON

My Monday freebie is the Blue Jays and Red Sox to land Under the total.

Boston just finished a long 4 game series with New York last night, and it was a series that saw the final 3 games hold easily Under the total.

The Red Sox have got to be a tired bunch, so look for them to struggle plating runs against Marcus Stroman who sports a miniscule 1.37 ERA for his last 3 starts.

Eduardo Rodriguez will make the start for Boston after missing the last 6 1/2 weeks with a knee injury. The Under is 6-3-1 this season when Rodriguez has made the start.

Series numbers between the division-rivals show 6 of the last 9 dating back to last season between the teams having held Under the total.

I will play the percentages and side with the Jays and the BoSox to hold Under on Monday night.

3* TORONTO-BOSTON UNDER

marksmoneymakers
    • Author

ERIC SCHROEDER

My comp play is on the Houston Astros over the Seattle Mariners, and I want you playing this one on the run line.

Since every MLB wager on a run line or total auto-lists pitchers, I want you to be sure the two pitchers on your ticket, when making this play, are Lance McCullers and Ariel Miranda. If they are not the pitchers of record when making your play, disregard this play.

McCullers steps to the hill for the first time in the second half, after allowing a season-high nine hits over 4.1 innings on July 6 in Toronto. Now he’s rested and will be able settle in at home for a solid outing. The right-hander hasn’t allowed a home run since May 28, though I do know he has given up three or more runs in each of his last two starts. He’ll be fine tonight.

I’d rather side with him than Miranda, who finished the first half of the campaign with a rough outing. True, he was the only Seattle starter to not miss a turn, and he leads the team in innings (104) while going 7-4 with a 4.15 ERA. But Miranda is 0-2 with a 5.00 ERA in 3 starts versus Houston this year.

Take the Astros on the Run Line.

3* ASTROS RUN LINE (McCullers over Miranda)

marksmoneymakers
    • Author

11th: This game goes at 12:35 MLB 8u: 902 CIN+130 1st 5. CIN+135gm.

marksmoneymakers
    • Author

11th: This game goes at 12:35 MLB 8u: 902 CIN+130 1st 5. CIN+135gm.
    MLB
    LUCAS- July Record (7-14-0 -10.90)
    WASHINGTON -148 CINCINNATI (1230PM)
    MILWAUKEE +113 PITTSBURGH (7PM)
    JEFF- July Record (11-7-2 +3.62)
    SD/COLORADO UNDER 11 -115 (840PM)

marksmoneymakers
    • Author

SOCCER
    SIMON- July Record (10-6-1 +3.27)
    SWEDEN ALKLSVENSKAN
    (UNDER 2.5 -135) BK HACKEN @ JONKOPINGS SODRA (1PM)

marksmoneymakers
    • Author

Billy Coleman

MLB
    3* #903/904 Brewers/Pirates under 9

marksmoneymakers
    • Author

Dave essler

3*

San Francisco / Cleveland over 8.5

marksmoneymakers
    • Author

Sleepyj

3*

Cleveland-126

marksmoneymakers
    • Author

Stephen nover

2*

Kansas City/ Detroit under10

marksmoneymakers
    • Author

Greg shaker

3*

Kansas City / Detroit under 10.5

marksmoneymakers
    • Author

Vernon Croy

4-UNIT
    Take #916 Boston -110 over Toronto (Monday, July 17th at 7:10 PM ET)

marksmoneymakers
    • Author

Spartan

2*
    San Diego +155

2*
    Minnesota +105

marksmoneymakers
    • Author

newworldinsiders

PITTSBURGH INSIDER: Pirates -120

NYC INSIDER: Mets -115

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 277 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

NFC Quick Hits and Betting Bits Week 12

NFC Quick Hits and Betting Bits Week 12

The holidays are here and that means wall-to-wall football! Here are the betting bits, news and notes to know if ...
Read More
AFC Quick Hits and Betting Bits Week 12

AFC Quick Hits and Betting Bits Week 12

The holidays are here and that means wall-to-wall football! Here are the betting bits, news and notes to know if ...
Read More
Betting Against the Public NFL Week 12

Betting Against the Public NFL Week 12

Many consider the best week of the NFL season to be feast week, which is more popularly known as Thanksgiving ...
Read More
Betting Against the Public College Football Week 13

Betting Against the Public College Football Week 1...

There is one statement that you hear all the day in life and it is “follow the money”.  While this ...
Read More
NBA Totals pick

NBA Betting Sheet 11/24-11/26

The NBA season only takes a true break during certain times of the season. One of those times is the ...
Read More