KICKIN' IRMA'S ASS

• thehitman

Forums General Chit Chat KICKIN' IRMA'S ASS

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  finance 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

thehitman

Well, here we go, getting ready here in Fla for Irma, the big whore(chasin Harvey’s tail) I am ready, locked, loaded and bunkered and ready  to kick her ass. Bring it on. Seems like I’ve done 6 weeks of work in the last  4 days. Spooky just a few cities north of me, we aren’t gonna bear the major brunt of this as expected. Hopin for the power to stay on at least thru the football games, LOL. Got generator but can’t hook it up til ‘cane conditions subside.  Good luck with this to everybody…………please stay safe.

thehitman
    • Author

dodging tornados is always fun, too.  wind is howling already, sorta sounds like a witch flyin’ on a broom

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  thehitman.

finance

Good luck my friend! Praying all is ok..please post back when you can!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Juventus vs Barcelona Preview, Prediction and Betting Tips - Champions League

Juventus vs Barcelona Preview, Prediction and Bett...

Match-up : Juventus vs Barcelona Date : 22/11/2017 Time : 15:45 EDT (20:45 GMT) Spread : Barcelona +0.0 Total : ...
Read More
Atletico Madrid vs Roma Preview, Prediction and Betting Tips - Champions League

Atletico Madrid vs Roma Preview, Prediction and Be...

Match-up : Atletico Madrid vs Roma Date : 22/11/2017 Time : 15:45 EDT (20:45 GMT) Spread : Atletico Madrid -0.25 ...
Read More
Qarabag vs Chelsea Preview, Prediction and Betting Tips - Champions League

Qarabag vs Chelsea Preview, Prediction and Betting...

Match-up : Qarabag vs Chelsea Date : 22/11/2017 Time : 13:00 EDT (18:00 GMT) Spread : Qarabag +1.5 Total : ...
Read More
wildcats sun devils cfb picks

NCAA Football Betting – Ground Attacks Critical in...

The Arizona State Sun Devils have probably exceeded expectations in the Pac 12 this season, but that might not be ...
Read More
bulldogs yellow jackets cfb picks

College Football Picks – #7 Georgia Seeks Revenge ...

TaQuon Marshall, quarterback of the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets, says that if his team can beat the Georgia Bulldogs on ...
Read More