How 2 handicap game 2?

• finance

Forums NHL How 2 handicap game 2?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  finance 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

finance

I didn’t see too much of game 1 but it was 3-1 last I watched – looks like the Penguins didn’t even get another shot off until about 2 minutes left or so…but they managed to win the game…Nashville has to feel like they blew a great opportunity and Pitt I’m sure feels like they are super lucky to be up 1-0….so what happens tonight? Nashville would still be very happy with a split but did they blow their chance? Pitt in a blow-out? I’m not a big hockey follower but it seems like Pitt -1.5 at +200 would be worth a play….

finance
    • Author

Damn I’m good – LMAO – only thing to do now is to go tout….call NOW at 1-800-HOCKEYSCAM for your play of the day…picks start at $500….

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Appalachian State Mountaineers at Troy Trojans Betting Prediction 01/18/18

Appalachian State Mountaineers at Troy Trojans Bet...

The Appalachian State Mountaineers (8-11, 3-3 SBC), 8-point underdogs, will be at Trojan Arena to challenge the Troy Trojans (8-10, ...
Read More
Drexel Dragons at Towson Tigers Free Prediction 01/18/18

Drexel Dragons at Towson Tigers Free Prediction 01...

The Drexel Dragons (7-12, 1-5 CAA) head to SECU Arena to clash against the Towson Tigers (13-6, 3-3 CAA). The ...
Read More
Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns at UT Arlington Mavericks ATS Prediction 01/18/18

Louisiana Ragin’ Cajuns at UT Arlington Mave...

The Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns (15-3, 5-0 SBC) and their outstanding offense head to UT Arlington to play the Mavericks (12-7, ...
Read More
UAB Blazers vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers ATS Prediction 01/18/18

UAB Blazers vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers ATS P...

The Western Kentucky Hilltoppers (13-5, 5-0 CUSA) and the UAB Blazers (13-5, 4-1 CUSA) face off at E.A. Diddle Arena ...
Read More
Delaware Fightin' Blue Hens vs. Hofstra Pride ATS Prediction 01/18/18

Delaware Fightin’ Blue Hens vs. Hofstra Prid...

The Delaware Fightin' Blue Hens (11-8, 4-2 CAA), 8-point underdogs, will be at Mack Sports Complex to go head-to-head with ...
Read More