How 2 handicap game 2?

• finance

Forums NHL How 2 handicap game 2?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  finance 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

finance

I didn’t see too much of game 1 but it was 3-1 last I watched – looks like the Penguins didn’t even get another shot off until about 2 minutes left or so…but they managed to win the game…Nashville has to feel like they blew a great opportunity and Pitt I’m sure feels like they are super lucky to be up 1-0….so what happens tonight? Nashville would still be very happy with a split but did they blow their chance? Pitt in a blow-out? I’m not a big hockey follower but it seems like Pitt -1.5 at +200 would be worth a play….

finance
    • Author

Damn I’m good – LMAO – only thing to do now is to go tout….call NOW at 1-800-HOCKEYSCAM for your play of the day…picks start at $500….

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

NFL Betting System Picks Week 11

NFL Betting System Picks Week 11

Coming out a little later this week to look things over a bit more, as I've completely stuck it up ...
Read More
NBA Totals Plays 11/18/17

NBA Totals Plays 11/18/17

An average sized slate of games for a Saturday night, with no real marquee games in a schedule that is ...
Read More
seahawks miss the playoffs

NFL Futures Questions Heading into Week 11

Despite the fact the NFL season is in the middle of Week 11, and the playoff picture should be starting ...
Read More
huskies bruins cbb picks

Houston Baptist Huskies at Belmont Bruins ATS Pred...

The Houston Baptist Huskies (1-1), 17-point underdogs, will travel to Curb Event Center to go head-to-head against the Belmont Bruins ...
Read More
paladins bulldogs cbb picks

Furman Paladins vs. Butler Bulldogs ATS Prediction...

The Butler Bulldogs (2-1) and their sensational offense will be 11-point favorites when they welcome the Furman Paladins (2-0) and ...
Read More