December Contest Winners – Congrats and instructions inside!

• finance

Forums General Contests December Contest Winners – Congrats and instructions inside!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  finance 1 week, 5 days ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

finance

OK great job as always this month folks! Hopefully everyone enjoyed the last couple of weeks with the holidays and the bowl games! Now it’s on to the NFL playoffs and hoops! Winners for the month of December are as follows:

POD –
    unigalax
    thehitman
    Vladiko

Tracker Contests –
    Units Won –
    Weed
    thehitman
    rwittliff1986_tw

ROI –
    cyclone73
    thehitman
    Weed

Supercontest – we had ties for 1st, 3rd AND 5th!
    1st/2nd split – dtedlund, jayclawaz…GREAT Job! As has been discussed the 2 of you will also split the last quarter prizes…

3rd/4th split – maddog4328, Dillon19

5th/6th split – cajuncapper, JimmyDaPolack

Congrats everyone and special shout out to thehitman who had a monster month winning in 3 categories!

FOR ALL WINNERS:
    You have a choice of Bookmaker/DSI transfer or Paypal…please email me at finance1966@gmail.com with your choice and then either your book account number or paypal addy (e-mail)…

Please contact me as soon as you can so we can do all of the winners at the same time!

Congrats again and good luck to everyone for January!

• This topic was modified 1 week, 5 days ago by  finance.

finance
    • Author

Also we are still working on filtering out those that had 5-0 weeks for the Supercontest….we will have this set up by the Super Bowl so everyone who was 5-0 please stay tuned!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Covering the Spread (January 16, 2018)

Covering the Spread (January 16, 2018)

There are not too many days throughout the year where the NHL has more games than the NBA and better ...
Read More
Arizona CBB Futures odds

College Basketball Futures Update January 15, 2018

I have returned to the friendly confines of BangTheBook, taken my talents to BangTheBook…however you want to describe it, I’m ...
Read More
careerbuilder dfs 2018

Free DFS Golf Picks: The 2018 CareerBuilder Challe...

This week’s CareerBuilder Challenge is a really tricky event for bettors and DFS players. This event is played across three ...
Read More
NBA Totals Plays 1/15/18

NBA Totals Plays 1/15/18

We had a few early games this afternoon, but for our purposes here, we'll look at the late games, as ...
Read More
careerbuilder challenge odds

2018 CareerBuilder Challenge PGA Tour Golf Betting...

After a couple of weeks in Hawaii, we return to the mainland for this week’s CareerBuilder Challenge. You may know ...
Read More