BTB SUPER CONTEST

• bamajohn

Forums General Contests BTB SUPER CONTEST

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  finance 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

bamajohn

Is there anyway to see the quarter standings? Just curious

finance

Hey man as I posted in one of the other threads the programmers didn’t build this like we had envisioned so there is no way to filter the standings at all even for us so nobody can see any quarterly standings so while the idea at the beginning was to have quarterly standings there wasn’t any way to do it other than manually each week which would be a nightmare and I didn’t realize it until I was doing the 2nd quarter since the first quarter was just the top of the standings…

I know that’s more than you needed to know but bottom line we have been paying the top 2 spots in the standings at the end of each quarter – fortunately it has been different people bubbling to the top….

Everyone should keep picking because we have the current programmers working on a way to filter out anyone who goes 5-0 in any week and we still plan to have a super bowl square pool for those folks….

bamajohn
    • Author

🙂

dtedlund

And I went 5-0 for the first time! Any idea how many have done that this year? No worries if you don’t.

finance

Hey great job! I have no idea yet – I think we had 5-6 do it in the first week but after that they haven’t figured out how to filter it yet…will keep everyone posted….

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Philadelphia Flyers vs. Washington Capitals Matchup 1/21/18

Philadelphia Flyers vs. Washington Capitals Matchu...

In their second head-to-head matchup of the regular season, the Philadelphia Flyers and the Washington Capitals collide at Capital One ...
Read More
New York Rangers vs. Los Angeles Kings Game Preview 1/21/18

New York Rangers vs. Los Angeles Kings Game Previe...

In a game that features a couple of the league's best penalty-kill units, the New York Rangers and the Los ...
Read More
San Jose Sharks vs. Anaheim Ducks Betting Preview 1/21/18

San Jose Sharks vs. Anaheim Ducks Betting Preview ...

Two of the league's best at killing off power plays, the San Jose Sharks and the Anaheim Ducks clash at ...
Read More
Indiana Pacers at San Antonio Spurs ATS Prediction 01/21/18

Indiana Pacers at San Antonio Spurs ATS Prediction...

The NBA's top scoring defense will be 6-point favorites at home in AT&T Center, when the San Antonio Spurs (30-17) ...
Read More
Brooklyn Nets at Detroit Pistons ATS Prediction 01/21/18

Brooklyn Nets at Detroit Pistons ATS Prediction 01...

The Brooklyn Nets (17-29), 6-point underdogs, will travel to Little Caesars Arena to square off with the Detroit Pistons (22-22) ...
Read More