Again! Congrats to Weed for streaking to 7!

• finance

Forums General Contests Again! Congrats to Weed for streaking to 7!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Weed 2 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

finance

You are all just killing it out there! Great job and good luck keeping it rolling!

Weed

So how do I collect on this exactly.  This is my first time getting to any milestones.

finance
    • Author

Hey Weed great to hear from you – been e-mailing you because of this and your past month’s winnings for the tracker…maybe going to spam or whatever…shoot me an e-mail finance1966@gmail.com – just need to know whether you would like paypal or dsi/bookmaker transfer and either your paypal e-mail or book account number…

Thanks!

Weed

Just emailed, your previous emails must have got directed to spam.  Thank you again

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

rams seahawks nfl picks

Football Betting Predictions – Rams-Seahawks Showd...

The Los Angeles Rams lost a real heart-breaker last week against the Philadelphia Eagles, but they will have the opportunity ...
Read More
titans 49ers nfl picks

NFL Odds & Preview – Jimmy G. After Third Str...

Well, it's down to the nitty-gritty for the Tennessee Titans, who find themselves one game behind the division lead and ...
Read More
texans jaguars nfl picks

NFL Picks – Jags’ Pass Rush Takes Aim at Tex...

The Jacksonville Jaguars are suddenly in a position where they can seize control of the AFC South and maybe even ...
Read More
packers panthers nfl picks

Pro Football Betting – Packers Hoping For Rodgers&...

Well, the Green Bay Packers have managed to stay involved in the race for a wild-card position in the NFC, ...
Read More
cardinals redskins nfl picks

NFL Betting – Cardinals Seek to Keep Flying vs. Re...

The Arizona Cardinals are still hanging in there, trying to make something of their playoff effort. They earned another "last ...
Read More