TY for all The WELL WISHES

• bobalou

Forums Other Sports TY for all The WELL WISHES

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  chargerrodger 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

bobalou

Guys I Know this doesn’t belong here but I wanted it to be seen. I just want to take a second to Thank all of you that have sent me Texts, PM’s, emails and voicemails inquiring about myself and my family the past week. I have tried to respond when I could but for a while our internet and phones were very sporadic.

I won’t bore you all with all the details but Don and I are good, our home was not in the flood are, unlike the officer shootings the month prior which happened about 1/2 mile form my front door. My Husband’s immediate family however has lost just about everything and they lived in an area that has never flooded so of course no flood insurance was ever required. SO now we deal with FEMA, Contractors and the aftermath which will be a long slow process due to the overwhelming number of people that have been effected. But the good news while they all may have lost almost Everything they owned – they are all now safe and well.

Again I thank everyone for the well wishes.

Thank God!!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Market Watch: Who Are the Sharps Betting? NFL Week 12

Market Watch: Who Are the Sharps Betting? NFL Week...

With 3 games already in the books for this holiday weekend, the slate of Sunday games is downsized a bit, ...
Read More
NFC Quick Hits and Betting Bits Week 12

NFC Quick Hits and Betting Bits Week 12

The holidays are here and that means wall-to-wall football! Here are the betting bits, news and notes to know if ...
Read More
AFC Quick Hits and Betting Bits Week 12

AFC Quick Hits and Betting Bits Week 12

The holidays are here and that means wall-to-wall football! Here are the betting bits, news and notes to know if ...
Read More
Betting Against the Public NFL Week 12

Betting Against the Public NFL Week 12

Many consider the best week of the NFL season to be feast week, which is more popularly known as Thanksgiving ...
Read More
Betting Against the Public College Football Week 13

Betting Against the Public College Football Week 1...

There is one statement that you hear all the day in life and it is “follow the money”.  While this ...
Read More