Super fix

• miklanis

Forums Soccer Super fix

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  miklanis 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

miklanis

[FONT=’6′][URL=http://ussinsiders.blogspot.com]http://ussinsiders.blogspot.com[/URL][/FONT]

[FONT=’4′]Due to the very important super fix we shortened our holiday and again we are with you 🙂 For a good start all regular picks for free![/FONT]

[B]Detroit Pistons – Washington Wizards /NBA/ [Tip: Washington Wizards -1, odd: -110]

Dallas Mavericks – Orlando Magic /NBA/ [Tip: Dallas Mavericks, odd: -110]

New York Knicks – Brooklyn Nets /NBA/ [Tip: Brooklyn Nets +3, odd: -110]

Philadelphia 76ers – New Orleans Pelicans /NBA/ [Tip: Philadelphia76ers +9.5, odd: -110]

Minnesota Timberwolves – Memphis Grizzlies /NBA/ [Tip: Memphis Grizzlies, odd: -180]

Charlotte Hornets – Milwaukee Bucks /NBA/ [Tip: Charlotte Hornets, odd: -110][/B]

[B][I]Today we have SUPER FIX in one of the best soccer leagues in Europe. We can not say in which, but this is one of those (the French, Belgian, Italian, German, Spanish and Dutch). Odd is very high! (more than +7000). Match is 100% safe however this is fix for big players because the price is 10 BTC (only our regular customers can buy this fix for 5 BTC).[/I]

[/B]
    [I][B]Today we have also a very good fix in NBA (Boston Celtics – Utah Jazz). It’s a game without risk therefore we recommend bet really big money (at least a few thousand dollars). Price: 2 BTC[/B][/I]

Below we present current pricelist (only regular picks not fixed games):

1 week – 2 BTC

1 month (30 days) – 4 BTC

one fix: price is variable and always placed the information below on fixed game
    *Bitcoins you can buy via Skrill (Moneybookers), WesternUnion or PayPal

Our email: [COLOR=’RoyalBlue’][B]ussinsiders@yahoo.com[/B][/COLOR]

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

redhawks cardinals cfb picks

Miami of Ohio at Ball State 11/21/2017 Betting Odd...

Handicapping motivation is a big deal at this time of the year. The Miami of Ohio RedHawks went to a ...
Read More
falcons eagles cfb picks

Bowling Green at Eastern Michigan 11/21/2017 Betti...

Some teams are playing for bowl eligibility. Some teams are playing to beat a rival. Some teams are playing for ...
Read More
golden flashes zips cfb picks

Kent State at Akron 11/21/2017 Betting Odds, Pick ...

Rivalry week officially kicks off on Tuesday night with a matchup that you probably don’t think much about when it ...
Read More
NHL Picks and Betting Tips November 19, 2017

NHL Picks and Betting Tips November 19, 2017

MORNING LINE REPORT – Sunday, November 19th We had over twelve hours of consecutive hockey yesterday thanks to staggered start ...
Read More
nhl situational november 20-26

NHL Situational Sports Betting Tips November 20-26...

The NBA and the NHL schedules look very similar during the week of Thanksgiving. That had to be a logistical ...
Read More