Super fix with odd more thank +7000!

• radiacon

Forums Soccer Super fix with odd more thank +7000!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  radiacon 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

radiacon

[FONT=’6′][URL=http://ussinsiders.blogspot.com]http://ussinsiders.blogspot.com[/URL][/FONT]

[FONT=’4′]Due to the very important super fix we shortened our holiday and again we are with you 🙂 For a good start all regular picks for free![/FONT]

[B]Detroit Pistons – Washington Wizards /NBA/ [Tip: Washington Wizards -1, odd: -110]

Dallas Mavericks – Orlando Magic /NBA/ [Tip: Dallas Mavericks, odd: -110]

New York Knicks – Brooklyn Nets /NBA/ [Tip: Brooklyn Nets +3, odd: -110]

Philadelphia 76ers – New Orleans Pelicans /NBA/ [Tip: Philadelphia76ers +9.5, odd: -110]

Minnesota Timberwolves – Memphis Grizzlies /NBA/ [Tip: Memphis Grizzlies, odd: -180]

Charlotte Hornets – Milwaukee Bucks /NBA/ [Tip: Charlotte Hornets, odd: -110][/B]

[B][I]Today we have SUPER FIX in one of the best soccer leagues in Europe. We can not say in which, but this is one of those (the French, Belgian, Italian, German, Spanish and Dutch). Odd is very high! (more than +7000). Match is 100% safe however this is fix for big players because the price is 10 BTC (only our regular customers can buy this fix for 5 BTC).[/I]

[/B]
    [I][B]Today we have also a very good fix in NBA (Boston Celtics – Utah Jazz). It’s a game without risk therefore we recommend bet really big money (at least a few thousand dollars). Price: 2 BTC[/B][/I]

Below we present current pricelist (only regular picks not fixed games):

1 week – 2 BTC

1 month (30 days) – 4 BTC

one fix: price is variable and always placed the information below on fixed game
    *Bitcoins you can buy via Skrill (Moneybookers), WesternUnion or PayPal

Our email: [COLOR=’RoyalBlue’][B]ussinsiders@yahoo.com[/B][/COLOR]

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sports Betting Props -- Lots to Choose From in NFL Championship Games

Sports Betting Props — Lots to Choose From i...

Hey, do you think the New England Patriots are going to blow out the Jacksonville Jaguars in the AFC Championship ...
Read More
Sports Betting Advice -- Some Tips on Avoiding "Paralysis"

Sports Betting Advice — Some Tips on Avoidin...

To undertake this sports betting thing in any kind of serious fashion, you have to, in a manner speaking, look ...
Read More
Sports Betting Advice -- It Might Help to Check the "Analytical" Angle

Sports Betting Advice — It Might Help to Che...

In previous stories, we talked about how you have to be able to ferret through a lot of the things ...
Read More
NHL Picks and Betting Tips January 19, 2018

NHL Picks and Betting Tips January 19, 2018

AFTERNOON LINE REPORT – Friday, January 19th Results on the ice finally broke our way for a night as we ...
Read More
NBA Totals Plays 1/19/18

NBA Totals Plays 1/19/18

We moved to 38-29 on Thursday and now have a seven-game schedule awaiting us for Friday, with a couple of ...
Read More