Preakness thoughts and wagers

• dietz

Forums General Chit Chat Preakness thoughts and wagers

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  dietz 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

dietz

Preakness stakes is coming up on Saturday and this could be a duplicate of last year.
    Nyquist is the best horse he will go off at 3/5 much like Amercian Pharoah did lad year. I think Nyquist will once again sit in second and pounce on the turn. I think he goes early to hold off Exaggaretor and his closing kick. This is not Exaggerators type of race. He is a closer and needs to rate.Nyquist can actually take this wire to wire if he chooses. He has the highest cruising speed and then has another gear, this is why I think he let’s loose earlier this time to get a bigger lead and say catch me if you can. I should put an asterisk here for bad weather which is pretty much a given.

Now, how do you make money on this race? Last year the exacta paid $194.00 with the longest odds on board coming in second. – Tale of Verve – of course Dallas Stewart was the trainer.
    You can hope Nyquist loses and has a battle for second or third and try ALL / Nyquist exacts.
    You can try triple of All/Nyquist\ALL triple ($1 is $64). Hope anyone beats him .

The track is going to be sloppy with rain forcasted all day, so you may get a horse who can win. Exaggerator loves the slop and he could win if Nyquist does not take to track. He has never raced on a sloppy track.

If Nyquist truly is the best horse he should win no matter what the weather, but I am looking to make money and not a $3.10 winner. I have to hope Nyquist does not take to slop and Exaggerator does.
    Triple Exaggerator/ALL/ Nyquist
    Exacta ALL/Cherry Wine. And Cherry Wine/ALL
    Triple. Box Exaggerator/Cherry Wine/Nyquist

I like Cherry Wine in exotics , he has two good races in slop and the jockey/trainer combo is a lethal one. He has run against good horses before.

BLACK EYED SUSAN
    Friday’s race.
    I really like GO MAGGIE GO as she had huge trouble in stretch Derby Day. I think she wins
    I would box with LAND OVER SEA. But 2 long shots I like are DOUBLE ENTRNDRE MOMS ON STRIKE
    MOMS ON STRIKE had an impressive race last out and horse run best in 3rd race of form cycle, this is her third.
    Any improvement and we have bomb for exotics . DOUBLE ENTENDRE is an unknown horse, broke her maiden in a cheap cheap race, but the time was ok. Next race out she was in the slop in a grade 2 race against other horses in here and just held her own pretty much staying 5th all around. Can’t really tell much about her cause the track was sloppy. I like these angles some times.

Good luck to all.

Hope we make some caaash!

finance

Awesome man thanks as always for the great info and good luck tomorrow!

bobalou

Love your horse thought Dietz – GL with our plays (emoticon-041)

bobalou

Bumping this up for all our Horse players 🙂 GL today Guys!

dietz
    • Author

Bang bang bang
    Double w go Maggie go / exaggerator

Preakness triple straight
    Exacta
    Triple box.

Hope people made cash

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

NHL Picks and Betting Tips November 19, 2017

NHL Picks and Betting Tips November 19, 2017

MORNING LINE REPORT – Sunday, November 19th We had over twelve hours of consecutive hockey yesterday thanks to staggered start ...
Read More
nhl situational november 20-26

NHL Situational Sports Betting Tips November 20-26...

The NBA and the NHL schedules look very similar during the week of Thanksgiving. That had to be a logistical ...
Read More
nba situational november 20 26

NBA Situational Sports Betting Tips November 20-26...

Holiday weeks are interesting in the NBA. Unlike Christmas, a day when marquee games are spread throughout the day, the ...
Read More
anteaters sun devils cbb picks

UC Irvine Anteaters vs. Arizona State Sun Devils B...

The undefeated Arizona State Sun Devils (3-0), 14-point favorites, look to remain unbeaten when they clash against the UC Irvine ...
Read More
miners mountaineers cbb picks

UTEP Miners vs. Appalachian State Mountaineers ATS...

The UTEP Miners (1-2) will battle against the Appalachian State Mountaineers (2-2) in the Puerto Rico Tip-Off at HTC Center ...
Read More