LVH Hilton Contest Picks Week 8
- The Penguins are around a -135 favorite out there in the betting market, despite a boatload of injuries and a Senators team right in the thick of the Atlantic Division chase for first place.
- If this number closes 3.5 or 4, this will be the first time this season that the Nets have been favored by more than a possession. As it is, it’s just the third time this season the Brooklyn will close a favorite.
- As we head into the Auto Club 400 at Auto Club Speedway in Fontana, California, there are a lot of surprises on the standings board.
- The Wizards and Hawks stayed under the total for us on Wednesday and now we’re faced with a fairly light schedule on Thursday with just five games on a night most people will have their attention glued to college basketball.
- The New York Knicks (27-43) are heading west to Portland this week where they’ll meet the Trail Blazers (32-38) at the MODA Center on Thursday.