Guys Please Remember…

• bobalou

Forums General Chit Chat Guys Please Remember…

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  thehitman 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

bobalou

[FONT=’4′][FONT-NAME=’Comic Sans MS’]Your mother’s today, be it in person, via phone if you are far away or by thoughts if need be. The same goes for your wives! Hug them, Love them… and wish them all a VERY HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY

That said I hope you all have a super Day![/FONT-NAME][/FONT]

[IMG]http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n235/lookin4funsfl/mothersDay124.jpg[/IMG]

thehitman

Just thoughts for me in that regard, Bobs. But, I can wish you a happy mom’s day, huh??

thehitman

Great pic, BTW. Looks just like my cat, Runda. yes, everyone asks, where did she get that name? Well, when we got her she ran away all over the place, several times. She runned away…………hence Runda.

bobalou
    • Author

TY Hitman! Love the name Runda that’s too cute! Hope you have an awesome day!

finance

LMAO…have a great day everyone!

thehitman

Thanks, Fi…………..will have that great day if Boston wins tonite!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Qarabag vs Chelsea Preview, Prediction and Betting Tips - Champions League

Qarabag vs Chelsea Preview, Prediction and Betting...

Match-up : Qarabag vs Chelsea Date : 22/11/2017 Time : 13:00 EDT (18:00 GMT) Spread : Qarabag +1.5 Total : ...
Read More
wildcats sun devils cfb picks

NCAA Football Betting – Ground Attacks Critical in...

The Arizona State Sun Devils have probably exceeded expectations in the Pac 12 this season, but that might not be ...
Read More
bulldogs yellow jackets cfb picks

College Football Picks – #7 Georgia Seeks Revenge ...

TaQuon Marshall, quarterback of the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets, says that if his team can beat the Georgia Bulldogs on ...
Read More
titans colts nfl picks

Tennessee Titans at Indianapolis Colts 11/26/17 Be...

The Tennessee Titans stumbled in Week 11 with a 40-17 blowout loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers.  Tennessee went into the ...
Read More
browns bengals nfl picks

Cleveland Browns at Cincinnati Bengals 11/26/17 Be...

The Cleveland Browns continue to steamroll their way to that elusive 0-16 season and a first overall draft pick in ...
Read More