February is the shortest month, but it is a big month for promos at BetOnline. Great poker promotions have started over there to increase prizes across all of the existing contests and also some new ones. If you want the best place to play online poker, you want an account with BetOnline.
There are so many different ways to win when it comes to BetOnline because it is an all-encompassing online gambling center. The sportsbook is one of the top-rated sportsbooks in the world, with extra sweeteners for Bitcoin deposit bonuses. The online casino with Live Dealer games and versions and variations of all of your favorites is about as close as you can get to the real thing without leaving home.
Then there is the poker room. Online poker has had a few booms and a few big waves over the last 20 years, but BetOnline’s play has always remained consistent. There are a lot of different ways to win, a lot of different games to play, and so many different opportunities to get involved in special contests and promotions.
That is the case here in February 2021 with something for every kind of player. From the frequent daily player to the beginner just starting out that wants to learn, BetOnline is exactly the kind of place to see some hands and rake some pots.
Here in February, BetOnline is offering these special promotions:
– $10,000 in Weekly Cash Races – The Weekly Cash Race leaderboards reward players at various stake levels based on how much they play and how many points they’ve accumulated. Check the leaderboard often to see where you stand.
– $5,000 in Weekly SNG Leaderboards – SNG stands for Sit N Go and those tournament players will be able to accumulate points for the leaderboard by playing regular SNG and Windfall tournaments, which are turbo, fast-paced versions of Sit N Go tourneys.
– $5,000 in Super Bowl Freerolls – The Big Game between the Chiefs and Buccaneers is on everybody’s mind and BetOnline wants you to get in on the action. To celebrate the Super Bowl, BetOnline is hosting daily $1,000 Freerolls where the top 100 players win $10 each in Free Play on the Saturday before the Super Bowl.
– $30,000 Hand Collector – A daily $1,000 prize will be handed out to qualifying players via All-In Shootout events. The final prize will be $3,000 on February 28 to make up for the short number of days in the month. To qualify for an All-In Shootout, you must collect three of the designated hands of the day.
– $10,000 in Casino in Poker Leaderboards – Sounds confusing, right? It isn’t. Different casino in poker games will be designated each week and all players that generate points will receive a share of the $2,500 prize each week.
– Progressive Tournament Knockout Series – Lastly, from February 14-28, BetOnline will run a series of Knockout tournaments in which you can eliminate players from the tournament and find yourself on leaderboards for that as well.
There is no time like the present to sign up now at BetOnline Poker. If you sign up through us, you’ll get a big deposit bonus to get started and be sitting at the tables in no time.