Dallas Cowboys vs. Philadelphia Eagles Free Pick
- Updated: November 11, 2012
Date/Time: Sunday November 11, 4:25 pm EST
NFL Odds from VietBet
Point Spread: Dallas -1
NFL Betting Game Trends
- Dallas is 4-8-1 ATS in its last 13 games when playing on the road against Philadelphia
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Dallas’s last 7 games when playing Philadelphia
- The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Dallas’s last 11 games
- Dallas is 4-9 SU in its last 13 games when playing on the road against Philadelphia
- Dallas is 4-11 ATS in its last 15 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Philadelphia’s last 7 games when playing Dallas
- Philadelphia is 9-4 SU in its last 13 games when playing at home against Dallas
- Philadelphia is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games at home
- Philadelphia is 5-10 SU in its last 15 games at home
- Philadelphia is 4-9 ATS in its last 13 games at home
NFL Pick – Week 10
It has been a house of horrors in Big D this season as Jerry Jones’s bunch has stumbled-out to a 3-5 start both straight-up and against the spread. The total has stayed UNDER in five of the eight games. Of greater concern is the team’s recent performance with just one SU victory in its last five games.
Much of the blame for the Cowboys’ woes has once again fallen squarely on the shoulders of quarterback Tony Romo, but this time it may be deserved. The 10-year vet is having one the worst seasons in his career with just 10 touchdown passes to go against a league-high 13 interceptions. Many of these turnovers have come in the Red Zone or at crucial times of the game. The offense as a whole is averaging just 18.8 points a game while the defense is giving-up an average of 22.6 points a game.
The other side of this NFC East rivalry is pretty much in the exact same boat with an identical 3-5 record SU. The Eagles have been brutal ATS at 1-6-1 and the total has stayed UNDER in five of their first eight games as well. The only difference over the past five games is that Philly started with a win and has now lost four straight.
Michael Vick has been at the center of the firestorm in Philadelphia because of his performance so far which includes nine interceptions and five lost fumbles. However, the real cause of the problem is an offensive line that has to be considered one of the worst in the league. Vick has been sacked 27 times and when he is not on the ground you can find him running for his life. The Eagles are averaging just 16.6 points a game, which is ranked 30th in the NFL.
Both these team’s current form stinks and getting worse with each passing week. Barring an unlikely tie, somebody has to win this game but it will not take all that many points to come out on top. Dallas vs. Philadelphia UNDER 44.5
Latest posts by Dave Schwab (see all)
- NBA Pick: New York Knicks vs. Brooklyn Nets - December 5, 2013
- Detroit Pistons vs. Miami Heat Free NBA Pick - December 3, 2013
- Free NFL Pick: New Orleans Saints vs. Seattle Seahawks - December 2, 2013