Milwaukee Brewers vs Cincinnati Reds Pick
- Updated: June 26, 2012
Starting Pitchers: Starting Pitchers: Zack Greinke (Milwaukee) vs. Bailey (Cincinnati)
Date/Time: Tuesday, June 26, 12:35 P.M. EST
Television: MLB Network
MLB Odds from VietBet
Moneyline: Moneyline: Milwaukee +105 Cincinnati -110
MLB Betting Game Trends
- Milwaukee is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Milwaukee’s last 10 games on the road
- Milwaukee is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games on the road
- Milwaukee is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Cincinnati
- Milwaukee is 5-14 SU in its last 19 games when playing on the road against Cincinnati
- Cincinnati is 2-5 SU in its last 7 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Cincinnati’s last 5 games
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Cincinnati’s last 7 games at home
- Cincinnati is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games at home
- Cincinnati is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games when playing at home against Milwaukee
Brewers and Reds wrap things up with a Wednesday matinee in Cincinnati
After losing the final two games of a three-game weekend set against the White Sox, Milwaukee lost Game 1 of this series 3-1 as a 121 road underdog. It is now 7.5 games in back of the Reds in the NL Central with an overall record of 33-40. The Brewers are 18-18 at home this season but just 15-22 on the road. The total has stayed ‘under’ in three of their last four games.
Milwaukee will send Zack Greinke to the mound to try and end this series with a win. The right-hander went a full nine innings his last time out and held the White Sox scoreless on three hits. He is 8-2 with an ERA of 2.81 in 15 starts this season and has given-up a total of six earned runs in his last five starts. Greinke is a perfect 3-0 against the Reds with a 2.00 ERA.
Cincinnati’s win on Monday night coupled with a Pittsburgh loss extended its lead over the Pirates in the division to two games. The Reds head into Tuesday night’s game with an overall record of 40-32 and they are now 22-15 at home. The total has stayed ‘under’ in eight of their last nine games.
The Reds have relied more heavily on their pitching this season with the team ranked eighth in the NL in scoring. Their pitching staff is ranked fifth in the NL with a team ERA of 3.53. Homer Bailey is slated to get the start for Wednesday’s matinee. He is 5-5 in 14 previous outings with a 4.20 ERA and 1.34 WHIP. The right-hander was tagged with a loss against Minnesota his last time out after giving-up four earned runs on eight hits in 5 1/3 innings. He is 0-4 against the Brewers with an ERA of 6.30.
When it comes to Game 3 of a series, Milwaukee has won eight of its last 11 when Greinke gets the start, while the Reds are only 2-6 in the third game of their last eight series. Stick with the past trends in this one as Greinke pitches the Brewers to the win. Milwaukee 4 Cincinnati 3
Latest posts by Dave Schwab (see all)
- NBA Pick: New York Knicks vs. Brooklyn Nets - December 5, 2013
- Detroit Pistons vs. Miami Heat Free NBA Pick - December 3, 2013
- Free NFL Pick: New Orleans Saints vs. Seattle Seahawks - December 2, 2013