Albany Great Danes – Buffalo Bulls
- 30th Aug 2016
- Adam Burke
Last Updated: 2017-03-06
The Albany Great Danes travel to meet the Buffalo Bulls at UB Stadium this week. The game kicks off Friday, Sep 2 at 7:00 p.m. ET and will be shown on ESP3.
The odds are even for this game and the Over/Under (O/U) is currently not available.
Predictions: SU Winner – Buffalo, ATS Winner – Buffalo
Buffalo is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games.
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Buffalo’s last 7 games.
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Buffalo’s last 7 games at home.
- The National League odds are pretty challenging, to be quite honest. If Clayton Kershaw is healthy, the award should be his.
- On the Monday March 27 edition of BangTheBook Radio, host Adam Burke answered listener questions on the Monday Mailbag segment and Kyle Hunter of SmarterSportsPicks.com joined us to talk NIT, CBI, CIT, and the Final Four.
- On Monday night, the Utah Jazz will be facing off against the New Orleans Pelicans, who are doing their best to put on a late charge as they try to sneak into the Western Conference playoffs.
- Game one of the 3-game series to determine the winner of the CBI will take place Monday night, in Conway, SC, as Allen Edwards and the Wyoming Cowboys of the Mountain West make the cross country trip to take on Cliff Ellis and the Sun Belt’s Coastal Carolina Chanticleers.
- With North Carolina favored by a couple of possessions, the total is gradually increasing at 151.5 and it wouldn’t be a surprise to see those two trends continue.