You are using an old web browser. Such browsers do not support modern web technologies and do not offer proper security. Please update your browser or download one of the others suggested for free.
Mozilla Firefox |
Google Chrome |
Internet Explorer |
Florida State vs. North Carolina State, 02/19/2013 19:00
Point Spread: -8/-103 North Carolina State
When it comes to NCAAB, I have earned more TOP finishes in %, Wins, and Profits in the past few years than you could wish for in a lifetime. I have documented #1 in all three categories a few times but I am always at or near the top in percentage and money. Overall, this season has been great. Over the past two weeks, I am one game under .500, BUT my BIG GAMES are 62% in that span. I have been in this business making you money forever and I can sincerely state that today's card is the strongest and most-complete this NCAAB campaign. I have my SEC GAME OF THE MONTH, 66% ESPN WINNER, and the first NO-LIMIT of the year. On top of that, I start the NBA second half off with 2 WINNERS. My NBA BLUE CHIP and NO-LIMIT games. Give me 5% of your trust and I WILL earn the other 95%. JD
Today's NCAAB FREE WINNER is NC STATE over FSU.
FSU is 4-6 SU and 1-9 ATS their L10 including a 1-3 mark on the road. In the first meeting, NC State shot 29% and committed 17 TOs, leading to their 76-62 defeat. The Wolf Pack won their L2 games . Certainly, the return of Brown rounds-out five starters that all average 11 or more PPG. Leslie and Howell own the boards (18.6 RPG combined), while the "O" leads the Conference , ranking 5th nationally in FGs with a 49.9% rate. The Wolf Pack wants payback in this one, not to mention improving their shot at the Big Dance. Take NC State. Thank you.