San Francisco 49ers are -3 over the Green Bay Packers next week. Total set at 45.5.
Colts only team in playoffs outscored by opponents on the season. Only 11-win team EVER to be outscored by opponents.
For the Ravens, left guard Jah Reid has been deactivated, along with safety Omar Brown, cornerback Chris Johnson, outside linebacker Adrian Hamilton, offensive linemen Ramon Harewood, wide receiver Deonte Thompson and defensive tackle Bryan Hall.
For the Colts, left guard Joe Reitz has been deactivated, and will be replaced by Jeff Linkenbach. Their other inactives include wide receiver Nathan Palmer, cornerback Teddy Williams, safety Delano Howell, running back Delone Carter,defensive tackle Kellen Heard and guard Tony Hills.
- Home team is 4-1-1 ATS in their last six meetings
- Seahawks are 2-5-1 ATS in their last eight meetings
- Favorite is 3-1-1 ATS in their last five meetings
- Seahawks are 6-0 ATS vs. teams with a winning record
- Seahawks are 4-1 ATS in their last five games overall
- Over is 4-0 in Seahawks' last four road games
- Over is 5-0 in Seahawks' last five playoff games
- Redskins are 7-0 ATS in their last seven games overall
- Redskins are 5-0 ATS in their last five vs. NFC
- Under is 4-1 in Redskins' last five playoff games
- Under is 4-1 in Redskins' last five home games
Want to go live inside the huddle with Ray Lewis and the Ravens today?
You can do it here
Next week, SF holding at 3 mostly -115 and NE holding at 9 or 9.5. NE could reach 10, but do not see SF moving beyond juice.
Early action: 71% on New England Patriots minus the points over the Houston Texans and 55% on the OVER.
Seahawks-Redskins will be 2nd playoff game between rookie starting QBs in Super Bowl era (Texans-Bengals last year: Yates vs Dalton)
Ravens coach John Harbaugh and Chuck Pagano are meeting at midfield.