12/16/2012 10:09 AM
Packers vs Bears
* Packers are 5-1 ATS in their last six vs. NFC opponents.
* Under is 4-0 in Packers’ last four games overall.
* Under is 5-0 in Bears’ last five vs. NFC North foes.
* Packers are 4-0 ATS in their last four meetings.
1. After recording 28 turnovers en route to posting a 7-1 mark, Chicago has forced just seven takeaways in its past five contests.
2. Green Bay OLB Clay Matthews (hamstring) is in line to return after a four-week absence, but veteran S Charles Woodson (broken collarbone) will spend another game on the sideline.
3. The Bears will turn to veteran K Olindo Mare after Robbie Gould suffered a season-ending calf injury prior to last week's game versus Minnesota.