13) Who are Tigers going to play in the World Series? Looks like St Louis right now-- either way, Detroit has a long layoff until Wednesday.
12) Patriots have run 39 more plays than anyone else in NFL, but they’re still just 3-3; they’ve lost both games where they struggled in red zone. Jets have worst red zone offense in NFL, but are better on defense.
11) Virginia Tech (+8.5) will need to play better at Clemson this week to pull the upset. Falling behind 20-0 is OK against Duke, it won’t work in Death Valley- Hokies got smoked by North Carolina the week before.
10) Cowboys played well last week but lost at Baltimore; they need a win at Carolina, which was struggling badly before its bye.
9) Johnny Manziel is best freshman QB in America; his Texas Aggies step up in class this week, when LSU comes calling. A&M beat La Tech in wild 59-57 game last week- they ain’t getting 59 this week.
8) Steelers are 0-5 vs spread in last five road games; they’re visiting Bengal team Sunday night that lost last two games, to Dolphins/Browns.
7) Over/under in Baylor-Texas game is 80. Longhorns were down 36-2 at the half last week in their big rivalry game with Oklahoma. The natives in Austin are extremely restless.
6) Buffalo Bills allowed 17 or less points in their three wins, 45+ in their losses; don’t see the Titans hanging 45 on anyone, but can Bills win as a favorite? Can Tennessee win consecutive games?
5) Get a map. Find Kansas. Find West Virginia, then explain to me how these schools are in the same league.
This is a very good game, but geography teachers all over America have to be hating college sports these days.
4) Robert Griffin III makes his first visit to Swamp Stadium, where the Redskins upset the Giants LY, just their second win in last eight visits. RGIII makes the Redskins more fun to watch, but can he upset the world champs in this division rivalry?
3) Vanderbilt is -7 over Auburn this week; any coach who is +7 against Vandy is automatically on the hot seat, even if he did win the national title two years ago.
2) Steve Spurrier takes his Gamecocks back to the Swamp, Spurrier’s alma mater; South Carolina-Florida is best college game of the week.
1) Ravens’ defense ain’t what it used to be; Texans have looked very mortal playing in primetime last two weeks. Look for Arien Foster to get lot of work against the Ravens Sunday.
Stop by to sign up for BetDSI and Bookmaker
Click here to sign up for WAGERWEB
Click here for all your Amazon products:
Click here for all your fantasy sport needs: