You are using an old web browser. Such browsers do not support modern web technologies and do not offer proper security. Please update your browser or download one of the others suggested for free.
Mozilla Firefox |
Google Chrome |
Internet Explorer |
Tough loss last night since whenever you lose its a tough loss especially with 2 missed extra points costing you the push or cover. So here are a few for today. How bout dem Dogs!!! Buy da point where needed. Lets go A's!!!!
OREGON STATE +4
OHIO STATE +3
IOWA STATE +3
Like a couple totals as well today but thats all Im posting for now. Hit me up if you have any questions.
Sunday's List of 13: Wrapping up a sports Saturday...........
13) I don't give a rat's ass about what other people think, people who are too cool to show enthusiasm or outwardly enjoy what they do. When all is said and done about this baseball season, one of the A's biggest weapons is their camaraderie and enthusiasm, their refusal to ever, ever quit.
If that rubs some people the wrong way, then so be it.
12) College football has gone mad with offense; Baylor scored 63, Akron 49, Tennessee 44, UAB 42, NC State 37, Marshall 41, Ball State 43 and Virginia 38 points. THEY ALL LOST!!!!
Somewhere, Woody Hayes is up in football heaven cursing up a storm.
11) Baylor gained 700 yards but gave up 807; somehow, they're allocating too many of their best athletes/scholarships to offense. Arena football guys had to be turning this game off, thats how bad the defense was.
10) Oregon State scored with 1:09 left to win 38-35 win at Arizona; led by Mike Riley, who also coached in NFL (Chargers) and CFL (Winnipeg), the Beavers have a top 5 in nation resume, if only that resume belonged to a media darling team. They've beaten Wisconsin-UCLA-Arizona, with two of the three on the road. Benny the Beaver is a happy rodent today.
9) Texas was outgained by 136 yards at Oklahoma State, but they ran a kick back for a TD, and scored with 0:29 left to escape Boone Pickens Stadium with a 41-36 win over the high-powered OSU Cowboys. Looks like Mack Brown has the Longhorns back in the top 10.
8) Georgia hung 51 on Tennessee in a wild 51-44 home win where Dawgs averaged 7.2 yards per rush, 11.1 per pass and still only won by a TD. I mean, this game was 30-30 at the half, and Vince Dooley had to be shaking his head, watching his son's team battle his beloved Dawgs.
7) Derek Dooley played WR at Virginia, was HC at Louisiana Tech; his old team is loaded- Tech beat the Cavaliers 44-38 in Charlottesville, and is now 4-0, despite being outgained 625-385 by Virginia, which was flagged 16 time for 145 yards (Tech had 10 for 109). Officials had to ice their arms after this one-- too many flags were thrown.
6) Maybe Tech coach Sonny Dykes becomes a candidate at Arkansas, which lost 58-10 at Texas A&M; interim coach John L Smith has lowered the bar as to what Razorback fans will be happy with.
At this point, not wrecking a motorcycle (with your girlfriend on the back) and going 7-5 sounds pretty good in Little Rock.
5) Apparently, the guy who hosts Kentucky's pre-game radio show was going over candidates to replace HC Joker Phillips after this season. Not a lot of class there, seeing as its still September and all; Wildcats played their butts off, leading Gamecocks 17-7 at the half, before reality set in and South Carolina won, 38-17.
Remember, 14 years before he won a Super Bowl coaching the 49ers, George Seifert was fired as head coach at Cornell. Sometimes the coach is just fine, its the job that sucks.
4) There are 21 unbeatens left in I-A and eight winless teams.
3) UL-Monroe hung 63 points on poor Tulane, crushing the beleaguered Green Wave 63-10; Warhawks are going to have their first winning season in I-A and hopefully, they'll go to a bowl game. They're pretty good, losing at home, 47-42 to Baylor and in OT at Auburn.
2) Boise State was up 25-0 at the half in Albuquerque, but it was 32-29 with 7:36 left, and the Broncos had to hang on to beat Bob Davie's Lobos, who are showing increased spunk under their new coach.
1) Northwestern is 5-0, Duke is 4-1; what the hell's going on out there?