You are using an old web browser. Such browsers do not support modern web technologies and do not offer proper security.
Please update your browser or download one of the others suggested for free.
Mozilla Firefox |
Google Chrome |
Internet Explorer |
09/16/2011 05:56 PM
Well once again this being a saturday I wouldnt even be playing these college football games. Dont really have much of a feeling on em and only playing them for action. Sorry but it is what it is.
Leaning with Boise State and think Iowa State will cover a low scoring game.
Just nothing bam bam
BOSTON RED SOX
09/17/2011 10:47 AM
So someone gave me a thumbs down yesterday on this thread. Jeez I gave out 4 more winners last night. Whats a guy gotta do?
I guess we should just share info and dont give out any winners.
Fvckers!! So many haters
-- Jose Reyes stole his first base in his last 15 games Friday. Guy has been blatantly protecting his oft-injured hamstrings from another injury.
-- Evan Longoria has 47 RBI in his last 49 games.
-- Ryan Braun homered twice, became a 30-30 guy as the Brewers beat Cincinnati 6-3. Axford converted his 40th consecutive save.
-- Toledo lost 27-22 at Ohio State last week; last night, Boise State came to the Glass Bowl and drilled the Rockets 40-15. Impressive.
-- Carl Crawford this year: .249, .285 OB%, 60 runs, 17 SB, 462 AB
Desmond Jennings in '11: .293, .386 OB%, 36 runs, 17 SB, 198 AB
-- If I told you in April there would only be two cycles in the majors this year, and you could bet on who the two guys are, what do you think the odds on a George Kottaras-Pablo Sandoval quinella were?
09/17/2011 10:50 AM
Saturday's Crazy Eight: Random stuff with the weekend here......
8) One of St John’s basketball players that the NCAA declared ineligible this week is a pitcher the Reds drafted in the 22nd round in June; apparently, he’s already signed a contract with them. Does this mean that Steve Lavin goes hunting for a junior college kid to fill out a roster spot, or is St John’s going to be really shorthanded this year, since their only good returning player (Dwayne Polee) transferred to San Diego State?
7) Oakland’s Brandon McCarthy is having a very good season; he is going to be one of the more interesting free agent pitchers this winter, especially if he is smart and goes to a bigger ballpark in the NL (St Louis-San Diego-Mets).
6) Only 11 days left in baseball season, and the Brewers are still unbeaten (13-0) when Zack Greinke starts at home.
5) Mirage and Hilton out in Las Vegas paid off both ends of the Utah-USC debacle last week, when the official final score changed two hours after the game ended. Supposedly the Mirage lost over $100,000 on the game, when a blocked FG for a USC TD on the last play of the game changed the gambling outcome.
4) Red Sox used seven pitchers in Thursday’s ugly loss to Tampa Bay; of the seven, only the forgettable Matt Albers started season with Boston.
3) Right at the end of spring training, I read an article that said that every major league scout polled claimed that the Bronx Bombers would finish ahead of Boston this season. Wish I had saved the article now, but those inside the game didn’t like this Red Sox team that much back in March.
2) Vince Lombardi’s grandson is the Saints’ QB coach. Its like being Billy Joel’s piano coach, not tough duty (unless Drew Brees gets hurt). How does this guy not work for the Packers?
1) So the US Postal Service lost $8.5B last year? I have a bit of business acumen I have been told, I’m pretty sure I could keep them within $8B of breaking even. I’m just sayin’……
09/17/2011 10:52 AM
This is for Junkman
09/17/2011 10:55 AM
09/17/2011 10:56 AM
09/17/2011 10:57 AM
09/17/2011 11:35 AM
Florida destroys Handicapped man
09/17/2011 12:31 PM
09/17/2011 12:35 PM