You are using an old web browser. Such browsers do not support modern web technologies and do not offer proper security. Please update your browser or download one of the others suggested for free.
Mozilla Firefox |
Google Chrome |
Internet Explorer |
Claflin vs. UNC Greensboro
12 : 22
Boston University vs. George Washington
12/11/2013 07:00 PM
Howard vs. Central Florida
12/11/2013 07:00 PM
Princeton vs. Rutgers
12/11/2013 07:30 PM
Detroit vs. New Orleans
12/11/2013 08:00 PM
Line: +2½ Total: 203
Chicago vs. New York
12/11/2013 08:00 PM
Line: +3 Total: 183
09/10/2011 09:51 AM
Saturday's List of 13: Doing some thinking out loud........
13) If these BCS college football teams try to break away from NCAA and form their own little group to take advantage of the pot of gold a football playoff would bring, expect Congress to get Involved, because the non-football schools who will be hurt by the damage done to the NCAA basketball tournament will get into the act and start suing everything that moves. In the end, the lawyers will all get rich, but hopefully the current framework of college sports will stay pretty much the same.
12) The first domino in this newest wave of defections is Texas A&M to the SEC, but because the SEC thinks Baylor, Iowa State or some other Big 12 school will sue the SEC, the Aggies’ move is on hold. It does look like its going to happen though, just not this week.
11) When the Week 1 NFL pointspreads first came out this spring, the Colts opened as a 1-point favorite at Houston. Now with Kerry Collins starting at QB and Peyton Manning out, Indy is an 8.5-point underdog, and it could go higher.
10) When I was a kid, the term “Irish temper” was heard every now and then. Well it seems as if Notre Dame football coach Brian Kelly has an Irish temper too, but he took heat this week for verbally thrashing a couple players during the loss to South Florida last week. Get over it people, he’s a football coach and a darned good one. Yelling is what most football coaches do.
9) A’s got a minor league pitcher from the Red Sox for Conor Jackson last week; not sure how good this kid is, but the A’s put him on waivers and lost him to the Indians, so now all they have to show for trading CoJack is some cash. Terrific.
8) Next week on Tru TV; Hulk Hogan presents Micro Championship Wrestling, otherwise known as midget wrestling. There are no words to accurately describe midget wrestling; you just have to see it for yourself.
7) Always wondered about this, and now I know-- turns out a little over 60% of the purse for a pro golf tournament comes from the network televising the event; rest comes from the title sponsor.
6) Tuesday night’s Baltimore-Bronx game ended at 2:14am; their game Wednesday started at 1:05pm, little less than 11 hours later. Only one Bronx Bomber (Nick Swisher) started both games, but all four umpires worked both games. They had to be dragging by Wednesday night.
5) If you look at TV Guide and see listings for a talk show, and a guest is listed as “a TV personality” it means they have no discernable skills— they’re not an actor-musician-writer-director-producer-athlete. Chances are also, their last name is Kardashian.
4) Chase Utley didn’t fly to Milwaukee with the Phillies Wednesday night because he got drilled in the top of his batting helmet with a pitch against the Braves Wednesday.
3) Phillies still haven't scored more than four runs in any of Cliff Lee's 12 road starts; they scored 5+ runs in eight of his 16 home starts.
2) Strangest non-conference home/home series this college hoops season might be one between Canisius and South Dakota; wonder which airlines has flights that go between Buffalo and Vermillion, South Dakota?
1) If Peyton Manning were to miss this entire season and Colts finished with the worst record in the NFL, would they draft Andrew Luck with the first pick in next April’s draft? That would be a tough decision.
09/10/2011 10:04 AM
One more thing. Last year I started something I do for fun and it worked out pretty well. I post a few games that I play on the money line. Just underdogs with really nice value. Throw them out in a round robin for a buck and mess around with them. Nothing crazy but if I get lucky its huge dollars. A 1 dollar wager will bring back over 4 figures plus. So these are just stupid plays that I am posting for the fun of it.
And yeah I round robin them with the points as well but that is not as much fun.
Contact Us | About Us | Sitemap | Forum Sitemap | News Sitemap
US CITIZENS PLEASE NOTE: The information contained on this sports betting site is for news and entertainment purposes only. Check your state and/or country laws to know if nfl football betting is legal. We don't accept bets from, nor do we place bets for our patrons. Persons under 18 prohibited! Use of this information in contravention of any law is prohibited. Please review the Online Gambling Law for more details. All Sportsbook Reviews, Ratings of US Sportsbooks our of Our Opinion. Offers by Offshore Sportsbooks or Casinos advertising on this site are void in states or localities where prohibited by law. Only utilize their services if you can legally engage in non-domestically regulated sports wagering in your country or local jurisdiction.