You are using an old web browser. Such browsers do not support modern web technologies and do not offer proper security. Please update your browser or download one of the others suggested for free.
Mozilla Firefox |
Google Chrome |
Internet Explorer |
1. Have an account at BetDSI, if you dont sign-up now and use bonus code: DSI25 which will get you all the BTB
Have an account at Bookmaker - Signup now and get 25% deposit bonus with Bonus Code BM25
exclusive bonuses should you ever decide to deposit. Click Here Now
2. Email me the account # [email protected]
3. You must make a pick every 3 days. So 2 days no pick on the 3rd day you must post a pick.
4. To play you must be an active poster in the forums. That means you make 15+ posts other than contest posts in a given month! NO EXCEPTIONS will be made if you dont meet this
and reach a streak prize.
5. We are using opening lines only due to the amount of games daily and difficulty posting them all
6. One free play win allowed without deposit all further deposits require you to be an active player, meaning you have to have made at least one deposit in the last couple months.
7. YOU MUST POST THE LINE WITH THE PLAY NO EXCEPTIONS
8. SIDES ONLY! NO TOTALS - added 2.5.12
1. Choose 1 Play a day in MLB, NFL, NBA, College Football, College Basketball
2. Final lines will be used from scoresandodds.com for easy tracking.
3. Every day post your pick in the streak thread, Mark will update the streaks as he can.
4. Picks must be posted daily by 9pm Eastern, no picks after will be accepted.
5. If your pick loses you start fresh.
6. You may not start a new streak the same day you lose one.
You can cash your streak out at any one of the following marks! HOWEVER if you move on you cannot obtain the original Prize, you can get a consolation prize:
7 wins in a row $150 Free Play
10 wins in a row $500 Free play
15 wins in a row $1500 Free play
8 or 9 wins and streak ends $75 free play
11 or 12 wins and streak ends $150 free play
13 or 14 wins and streak ends $300 free play
If anything arises I will add rules and notes as we go!