You are using an old web browser. Such browsers do not support modern web technologies and do not offer proper security. Please update your browser or download one of the others suggested for free.
Mozilla Firefox |
Google Chrome |
Internet Explorer |
I am proud to announce the launch of our new sports pick monitor application. You can access it two ways right now.
1. Once logged in, use the drop down in your username and click make picks
2. Click the Tab that reads "Make Sports Monitor Picks"
Ok now the cool stuff.
When you make your picks you have the option to:
1. Keep you picks private, these will only show once they are off the board and going
2. Publish to Forum. These will post all your picks to the forum.
3. OR you can do some private some to the forum. Your choice just check off each box for the pick
Publishing to Forum
1. When you click publish to forum if you have selected for example MLB, NBA and NCAAB it will appear in correct forums for all to view
2. Once you click Complete you will be prompted for a "Title" for your post
3. You can also add writeups and text to each post by clicking analyses
You can add one or all of the the following to your Signature
Last 7 Days, Last 30 Days ALL TIME
To Do so just goto your profile, then signature and chose from the dropdown. Just click each one you want. Then save
FULL PICKS AND RECORDS
These can be found under my content for each user ( in drop down by username)
If you want to see someones entire pick history click on there username and choose either
Picks History Or Record
OH AND YOU CAN DO THIS VIA THE MOBILE SITE VERSION AS WELL!!!!
In about a week we will have leaderboards etc.. for view then after that the ability to host contests with this
that will be autograded etc.. and allow us to host many contests at once. And in the future we will even have the ability
for any members to host there own contests! So lots to come.
You can Bet up to 10 "units" a game, so if you bet 5 one time, then come back you will only be allowed 5 more
Please note if you do not Check off Publish to Forum or Keep Private they will only be shown in your profile for now and you will have to post them manually or if you wanted them private they wont be there is no change
Today was my 2nd day using the New Sports Monitor. I really enjoy how it tracks your wagers. Today I had a situation. I made 5 plays on DSI. On 1 of my wagers with DSI I had Syracuse 10. As soon as I made my bets, I went to post on the Sports Monitor. It had the line at DSI as 11. The New Sports Monitor would only let me post the line DSI had at the time which was 11. On the Sports Monitor I lost my play because the score fell 10. But I push my wager with DSI. Before when I have posted, I have always posted the line I bet it at. In this case it will show a loss on the record stats. It's not a big thing I wanted to let you know about it.