You are using an old web browser. Such browsers do not support modern web technologies and do not offer proper security. Please update your browser or download one of the others suggested for free.
Mozilla Firefox |
Google Chrome |
Internet Explorer |
Monday's List of 13: ACtual TV shows on your actual TVs.....
These are all actual TV shows on actual TV stations that were on the air this week. Is this a great country or what?
13) Downsized—A real life Brady Bunch (seven kids in “blended family”) has economic struggles in Arizona, after the contractor dad’s (earned $1.5M a year before the recession) business falls apart. From little I’ve seen of this show, its pretty good.
12) Brides of the Big Easy—After watching a commercial for this bizarre collection of brides-to-be, I’ll be passing on the actual show. Not even I have this much time to waste, but it is set in New Orleans, if you couldn’t tell, and it looks like its anything but boring.
11) Tanked—Pretty good show about these guys who make custom aquarium for well-off clients. One episode had the guys making an aquarium out of an actual phone booth, and who wouldn’t want one of those in their house?
10) Swamp Brothers—A gator breeder’s fence damage causes a mixup; an unidentified rattle causes a call to Bobbie.
9) Operation Repo—Matt/Froy head to a nice part of town to repossess a yuppie’s BMW.
8) Confessions: Animal Hoarders—Brenda lives with more than 100 rabbits as pets.
7) Millionaire Matchmaker—Imagine being a millionaire and needing help from an annoying matchmaker (no sex on first date is one of her “rules”)? I mean, seriously, if you’re a millionaire and you need help, you’re beyond help.
6) South Beach Tow—Robbie tows a rental car from the middle of a video shoot. (Jennifer Lopez has something to do with this program).
5) Picker Sisters—Tanya/Tracy sort thru the attic of an old peanut shop, a defunct hospital and a junkyard. Now this is entertainment.
4) Man vs Food—Adam visits Tucson to try a hot dog wrapped in bacon. (Not sure why he had to go all the way to Arizona for that, but what do I know?)
3) Ghost Hunters International—While in Austria, the team encounters a 500-year old torture channel (un-cut version seen later that night on the Dominatrix Channel).
2) American Pickers (no relation to Picker Sisters)—Gettysburg Museum asks Mike/Frank to hunt down some hard to find Civil War-related items.
1) Outrageous Kid Party—Mother turns her backyard into an Egyptian temple for her daughter’s birthday. (I’ve been to Pyramid Mall on my birthday; is that the same?