32) Colts-- Painter isn't a terrible QB, but his team sure is bad.
31) Dolphins-- Will jump out of top five when they win a game.
30) Jaguars-- Gabbert is hurt; now what? This is a sinking ship.
29) Cardinals-- Kolb's turf toe ain't going to help things.
28) Rams-- Still unsure what to make of the Saint upset.
8) Falcons-- Game at Indy this week is one they need to win decisively.
7) Texans-- Poised to make playoffs for first time ever.
6) Saints-- Offensive line got run over in St Louis Sunday.
5) Ravens-- Avoided second consecutive debacle with narrow win over the Cardinals Sunday.
4) 49ers-- Still a skeptic, but they're winning games easily.
3) Patriots-- Took Pittsburgh's best shot, only lost by six.
2) Steelers-- Have to admit Big Ben heading towards all-time greatness.
1) Packers-- Defending champs look stronger this year.
Stop by to sign up for BetDSI and Bookmaker
Click here to sign up for WAGERWEB
Click here for all your Amazon products:
Click here for all your fantasy sport needs: