- The last six regular season meetings between LSU and Alabama have each been decided by less than 10 points, with an average margin of victory of just 5.3.
- The Aggies and Rebels average a combined 66.2 points per game and Saturday's total is set at 55.5.
- The Notre Dame Fighting Irish defense allows 23 points per game. Pittsburgh has been under the total the last 5 weeks. Saturday's total is currently 51.
- In the last seven games coming off a bye week, the Washington Huskies are 6-1 ATS. Saturday's line is currently Huskies -28.
- The favorite is 6-0 ATS in the last six meetings between UCAL and Arizona. UCLA won 66-10 at home last season.
- Fresno State is ranked No. 8 in scoring offense, but are only 4-4 O/U this season. Saturday's total at Wyoming is currently 79.
- In their last games nine after a straight up win, the San Jose State Spartans are 8-1 ATS. The Spartans are 6.5-point faves with San Diego State visiting.
I want to thank everyone for stopping by to take a peek at the COLLEGE FOOTBALL BLITZ! Make sure to stop by tomorrow when we do it in the NFL and post the show stopping NFL BLITZ!
This is YOUR SHOW so if you have any ideas, suggestions or things that you would like to see more of (or les of) make sure to post what you want, and I will make it happen! It is an honor to be your host and enjoy the great day of college football and Win Big!
Great stuff as always cole....I'll be home all day tomorrow so I'll be happy to be part of the halftime team. ..