Halloween is rad as shit and if you don't agree then FUCK YOU! Its a holiday in honor of Spooky so everyone should bow down to the Spooky Express today.
-- So Ohio kicked the shit out of Penn State. There isn't much you can dispute with an ass caving like that. And I have no problem with it. Ohio was on and if Penn State really gave a shit about their image and how ugly that was about to be then they would have found a way to stop at least half of those drives.
-- Alabama looked very beatable again Saturday cruising by Tennessee after being up 21-0 after the first quarter and 35-0 at half. lol Time warp back to reality and it doesn't look like this team is losing this year. They still have Lester and the Toilet Town Boys but that game is at home. Not a gimme but the home crowd gives them the edge. They also have #11 Auburn on the road with two preschools sandwiched in between. Then ROLL DAMN TIDE will most likely face Missour-uh in the SEC championship game assuming Bama makes it there. It's starting to seem a bit more real? Alabama is going to play for the title again.
-- In other "Dumb Shit Cakes Says" news: Northwestern is still searching for that first elusive Big 10 victory. SUCH A GRITTY ZERO CONFERENCE WIN SQUAD! I should probably learn the names of the Northwestern players first before I comment on this game.
-- The Dukies with a big upset over the Virginia Tech Fighting Frank Beamer Fake Necks!
-- Wipe that sweat off your sack, Miami. Can you still feel the sting in your nuts from Saturday from that pesky Wake Forest team? Here's a question. Why does Al Golden always wear that bright orange tie? Is that his version of Bill Belichick's sleeveless summer hoodie? And why does Golden always look like a sweaty meatball on the sidelines? That dude probably perspires balancing his check book or ripping a greasy dump. Just a fuckin gross looking dude. Anyway...Miami is the most OVERRATED undefeated team in college football. They're the NFL equivalent Kansas City Chiefs. But more exciting. But then again reading the fucking index page of an encyclopedia is more thrilling than Chiefs football.
-- Missour-uh Souf Carolina was the cat's ass. Mizzou's kicker...F. Kicker...needs to be put on suicide watch for essentially ruining the Tigers' season. Somewhere Blaine Gabbert was crying into his blow dryer and perm set. Buck up chaps because not all is lost. They were never a realistic candidate for the Nat Champ game but they can still make the SEC championship game. Something to look forward to.
– As of this week, Fresno State is America’s team; they’re 7-0 with two OT wins, a 41-40 win and another game they led 42-3 that ended 42-37. They blocked a 37-yard San Diego State FG on the last play of regulation last night, then won in OT after blowing a 28-14 4th quarter lead.
– If Texas wins Big 12, does Mack Brown get to keep his job? After its 30-7 win at struggling TCU, Longhorns are 4-0 in league play. This game had a weather delay of 3+ hours, but Texas was in control before that. As for TCU, does the phrase, “big fish, small pond” sound good right now?
– San Jose State 51, Wyoming 44– Cowboys led 16-0 early and 30-14 in third quarter, but gave up 482 passing yards to David Fales. Not often a team gains 599 yards and loses, but Wyoming did.
– Baylor 59, Kansas 14– Game was 38-nil at the half; think Charlie Weis tells recruits he has a “decided schematic advantage” over Art Briles? The next person who hires Weis as anything but a night watchman needs to be fired on the spot.
– Minnesota 34, Nebraska 23– Gophers had lost 16 games in a row to Nebraska by an average score of 40-9; now they’re bowl eligible after running ball down Cornhuskers’ throats for 271 yards. That doesn’t happen much.
– UNLV 27, Nevada 22– Rebels won the Fremont Cannon for first time in nine years and are now 5-3 and need one more win to be bowl eligible. It says on my computer screen that the cannon is the most expensive trophy in college football, so I’m passing that knowledge on. Do with it what you will.
– On October 31, Duke, Tulane, Rice, Minnesota are all 6-2. In football. Is this a great country or what?
Stop by to sign up for BetDSI and Bookmaker
Click here to sign up for WAGERWEB
Click here for all your Amazon products:
Click here for all your fantasy sport needs: