– Jaguars—Its not good when a team’s best week of the season is their bye week, but…….
– Buccaneers—Tampa to Seattle is a long plane trip to get spanked. Bucs are 17-point dogs this week, and Seattle’s offense was putrid Monday night. Good luck there.
– Vikings—Please decide on a QB; one of these three, or Bob Lee or Joe Kapp or Gary Cuozzo. Just pick one and let him play.
– Eagles—Wonder if Chip Kelly has called his agent and asked, “When does the NCAA’s show cause order against me run out?”
– Steelers—You can’t allow the longest run by a QB in NFL history on the first play of the game. Worse yet, it was obvious Pryor was scoring when he crossed his own 25-yard line. Be ready to play—they weren’t in Oakland.
– Bengals—Averaged over 10 yards per pass attempt in each of last two games— that doesn’t happen much.
– Colts—This week will be first game Reggie Wayne has missed since ’01.
– Packers—RB Lacy gives their offense excellent balance; when they get some WRs back from injury, will be even better on offense.
– 49ers—Bully team; they whack the weak sisters, but got beat pretty good by Seahawks/Colts.
– Chiefs—Buffalo, then bye week, then Denver twice in three weeks, with division rival Chargers in between. What a great year they’re having.
– Seahawks— There is no way Seattle beats the Saints in January if the game is on Bourbon Street– game might not be there, though.
– Saints—On a neutral field, think Saints are NFC’s best, but if they have to go to Seattle in January, can they win there?
– Broncos—What percentage of our nation’s football fans know who Peyton Manning’s backup is? Hint: He played in college at Arizona State.
Its Brock Osweiler
Stop by to sign up for BetDSI and Bookmaker
Click here to sign up for WAGERWEB
Click here for all your Amazon products:
Click here for all your fantasy sport needs: