09/16/2011 01:32 AM
To help you make your fantasy racing picks for the GEICO 400 at Chicagoland Speedway, Motor Racing Network brings you our weekly detailed look at some of the field for the 267-lap event.
Who's HOT at Chicagoland
• Jeff Gordon, the 2006 winner, leads all drivers with a 8.6 average finish.
• Jimmie Johnson leads all drivers a 112.0 driver rating.
• Tony Stewart and Kevin Harvick are the only multiple winners.
• Denny Hamlin, Clint Bowyer and Kasey Kahne have each finished in the top 10 in the last two races.
• Matt Kenseth has captured two runner-up finishes and has led 300 laps.
• Kyle Busch, winner of the 2008 race, has a 13.5 average finish in six starts.
• Mark Martin, winner of the 2009 race, has led the most laps in the three races with the COT.
Keep an Eye on at Chicagoland
• Kurt Busch is second in average finish (7.5) and laps led (247) in the six races on 1.5-mile tracks in 2011.
• David Reutimann, winner of the 2010 race, has the third-best average finish (9.0) in the three races with the COT at Chicago.
• Ryan Newman, winner of the 2003 race, has finished in the top 10 in three of his last four starts at Chicago.
• Brad Keselowski has a 4.7 average finish in the last three races on 1.5-mile tracks in 2011.
• Carl Edwards, who finished second at Chicago last year, has the best average finish (5.8) on 1.5-mile tracks this season.
• Dale Earnhardt Jr. and Juan Pablo Montoya each have a 12.5 average finish on 1.5-mile tracks this season.
• Brian Vickers has a 8.8 average finish in five starts at Chicago.
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere