4 Replies | 655 ViewsOn 09/01/2011 06:59 AM in NCAA Football
This game is an ATM fellas here's my thoughts :
* UNLV is completely undersized and outmatched in the trenches. Wisco o-line avgs 310+ vs. UNLV d-liine of roughly 275.
* UNLV is severly young, i believe only a handfull of senior starters
* UNLV qb has thrown a total of 56 passes in his career
* This is a Camp Randall night game
* Russel Wilson begins his quest for the Heisman tonight. Look for roughly 20-25 pass attempts and of course you know Wisconsin is going to run the ball.
Final Score UW 56 - UNLV 7