12/05/2012 09:34 AM
So listening to Mike and Mike this morning figured I would ask this of the forum. If you are on Death Row or and headed to the chair what would be on the menu for your last meal? Basically here is my 8 course meal.
1. Im probably starting with some Steamed Clams as an appetizer
2. Then going with some Fried Mozzarella Capresce.
3. Skipping the salad so enough room for everything else. Although some tasty Garlic Bread would be good.
4. Of course a small bowl of sherbert to slide down before the main course.
5. Then jumping to a 5 lb Steamed Lobster having the chef crack and remove the lobster meat along with a baked potato that melts in your mouth with a corn on the cob. Asparagus or spinach can be on the table also.
6. At that point a nice glass of Sambucca or something to go down easy.
7. Then would order a nice chocolate mousse along with some Vanilla ice cream. They just go so well together.
As an Ice Cream guy, would love a Jim Dandy from Friendly's but not sure I would have room for that.
8. Then finish it off with a nice espresso or cappuccino along with another Sambucca.
It could be caffeinated cause I will be so full that I would just fall asleep anyway.
SO thats my final meal for now.