Recap - Buffaloes Defeat Colorado State 41-27
- Connor Wood led the way with 400 passing yards on Sunday as the Buffaloes picked up a 41-27 victory over the Rams at Sports Authority Field at Mile High.
- The Buffaloes were a 3-point underdog in the win, and managed to turn a profit for their supporters. The combined score went OVER the total, which closed at 50.5.
- Christian Powell rushed for 42 yards, while D.D. Goodson added 31 yards in the win. Paul Richardson and Nelson Spruce added 208 and 99 receiving yards respectively.
- Kapri Bibbs rushed for 70 yards for Colorado State, while Donnell Alexander added 18 yards. Garrett Grayson threw for 201 yards for the Rams, while receivers Joe Hansley and Rashard Higgins had 91 and 57 yards respectively.
- Colorado State lost the offensive yardage battle to Colorado 513-295 yards in Sunday's game. Colorado had more first downs as that total ended up 24-16.
- The time of possession battle favored Colorado as their offense was on the field for 33:30, longer than the 26:30 of their opponents.
- Colorado looks to continue their winning ways next game with a battle against Central Arkansas. Colorado State will aim to get back on the winning track at Tulsa.
Best Sportsbook Bonuses
#1 Online Sportsbook, 20% Deposit Bonus, free contests, Super fast payouts
160% in Bonuses, 100% Sportsbook, 50% Casino, Free $50 superbowl bet
100% Deposit bonus, 60% reload bonuses!
25% bonuses up to $900 on each and every deposit. Great Credit Card Sportsbook
50% signup bonus!