Wisconsin Defeats Nebraska 70-31 - Recap
- Melvin Gordon tore up the turf for 216 rushing yards on Saturday to lead the Badgers to a 70-31 win over the Cornhuskers at Lucas Oil Stadium.
- The Badgers were a 3-point underdog in the win, and managed to turn a profit for their supporters. The combined score went OVER the total, which closed at 50.5.
- Curt Phillips completed 6 of 8 pass attempts for 71 yards for the Badgers in the win. He did not throw an interception in the game.
- Taylor Martinez rushed for 140 yards for Nebraska, while Rex Burkhead added 61 yards. Taylor Martinez threw for 184 yards for the Cornhuskers, while receivers Jamal Turner and Quincy Enunwa had 63 and 51 yards respectively.
- Wisconsin outgained Nebraska 640-477 yards in the game, while the battle of first downs was won 24-23 by the Badgers.
- Nebraska led the time of possession tally, as the game finished as a 30:15/29:45 split in that important category.
Best Sportsbook Bonuses
#1 Online Sportsbook, 20% Deposit Bonus, free contests, Super fast payouts
160% in Bonuses, 100% Sportsbook, 50% Casino, Free $50 superbowl bet
100% Deposit bonus, 60% reload bonuses!
25% bonuses up to $900 on each and every deposit. Great Credit Card Sportsbook
50% signup bonus!