Warriors Fall 21-7 Against Air Force - Game Recap
- Air Force got a 125-yard performance from Cody Getz as a key part of its 21-7 victory over the Warriors on Friday at Falcon Stadium.
- Bettors who backed the Falcons were disappointed, as they failed to cover the closing number of 23.5. Over-Under bettors saw the total score go UNDER the closing total of 59.5.
- Joey Iosefa rushed for 43 yards for Hawaii, while Sean Schroeder added 17 yards. Jeremy Higgins threw for 125 yards for the Warriors, while receivers Clark Evans and Chris Gant had 55 and 25 yards respectively.
- Hawaii was outgained by Air Force 338-162 yards in Friday's match, while the important battle of first downs was won 14-10 by the Falcons.
- The time of possession battle favored Air Force as their offense was on the field for 31:49, longer than the 28:11 of their opponents.
- Air Force looks to continue their winning ways next game with a battle against Fresno State. Hawaii will aim to get back on the winning track vs UNLV.
Best Sportsbook Bonuses
#1 Online Sportsbook, 20% Deposit Bonus, free contests, Super fast payouts
160% in Bonuses, 100% Sportsbook, 50% Casino, Free $50 superbowl bet
100% Deposit bonus, 60% reload bonuses!
25% bonuses up to $900 on each and every deposit. Great Credit Card Sportsbook
50% signup bonus!