Toledo Falls 31-24 to Huskies - Recap
- Jordan Lynch threw for 407 yards to lead the Huskies over Toledo 31-24 on Wednesday in Week 12 action at Huskie Stadium.
- The Huskies earned a straight-up victory but suffered an ATS defeat in failing to cover the 10-point spread. Over-Under bettors who played UNDER the total of 69.5 were rewarded with a winning wager.
- Jordan Lynch rushed for 162 yards, while Akeem Daniels added 31 yards in the win. Martel Moore and Perez Ashford added 153 and 70 receiving yards respectively.
- David Fluellen rushed for 79 yards for Toledo, while Terrance Owens added 51 yards. Terrance Owens threw for 265 yards for the Rockets, while receivers Bernard Reedy and David Fluellen had 131 and 55 yards respectively.
- Toledo lost the offensive yardage battle to Northern Illinois 596-396 yards in Wednesday's game. Northern Illinois had more first downs as that total ended up 28-25.
- Toledo led the time of possession tally, as the game finished as a 30:02/29:58 split in that important category.
- Northern Illinois heads into a Week 13 battle against Eastern Michigan. Toledo, meanwhile, will have their next action against Akron.
Best Sportsbook Bonuses
#1 Online Sportsbook, 20% Deposit Bonus, free contests, Super fast payouts
160% in Bonuses, 100% Sportsbook, 50% Casino, Free $50 superbowl bet
100% Deposit bonus, 60% reload bonuses!
25% bonuses up to $900 on each and every deposit. Great Credit Card Sportsbook
50% signup bonus!